ADVERTISEMENT

North_estern has a good program

Years like this are tough, but overall the North_estern program is healthy.

Best of luck to North_estern the rest of the way.
It feels like we are dying a Cormac McCarthy-like death. Now we are tearing at each other like scurrilous rats because some dumb kids ran onto our crummy football field and interrupted our loss. I might have to read some Sartre to get some relief.

Good luck to the Hawkeyes.

It feels like we are dying a Cormac McCarthy-like death. Now we are tearing at each other like scurrilous rats because some dumb kids ran onto our crummy football field and interrupted our loss. I might have to read some Sartre to get some relief.

F that stinking thinking! I expect us to beat Wisconsin, Purdue @ Wrigley, and finish with a resounding victory in Champaign over the whining Bielemas. 6-6 and a bowl game is still possible.

Screw the Hawkeyes and their history of racism towards their own players. I hope they lose out - and they just might!

F that stinking thinking! I expect us to beat Wisconsin, Purdue @ Wrigley, and finish with a resounding victory in Champaign over the whining Bielemas. 6-6 and a bowl game is still possible.

Screw the Hawkeyes and their history of racism towards their own players. I hope they lose out - and they just might!

You should protest Iowa football. Lol

Reactions: GolfHacker1
Years like this are tough, but overall the North_estern program is healthy.

Best of luck to North_estern the rest of the way.
thank you but our own fans don't believe we have a great program. They took the Fitz kool aid and elevated him as a god above the program which has seen hundreds of millions of dollars sunk into it only to see Fitz take the extra allocated money for coaches and bring in his buddy hire's. Crazy.

Reactions: hawkit3113
thank you but our own fans don't believe we have a great program. They took the Fitz kool aid and elevated him as a god above the program which has seen hundreds of millions of dollars sunk into it only to see Fitz take the extra allocated money for coaches and bring in his buddy hire's. Crazy.

You guys have more appearances in Indy than we do.

Reactions: DaCat and StreamCat
We need a new way of saying “Drink the Kool-Aid.” I’m starting to pee purple.

We need a new way of saying “Drink the Kool-Aid.” I’m starting to pee purple.
There are a couple of posters who are still drunk off of the Purple Flavor Aid. I’m sure they can come up with something catchy.

th

Reactions: StreamCat
Unfortunately. Our dumbass AD gave him a lifetime contract. KF owns our AD

If we had it my way, KF would retire and we would make a run at Bob Stoops.
This is dumb. Kirk isn’t perfect, but I’m in no great rush to run him off. There’s every chance for the team to end with 9+ wins this year and we’re arguably in KF’s longest sustained run of his 23-year time at Iowa. This would be his 7th straight season of at least 8 wins (or the equivalent with last year’s 6-2 shortened record, which would equate to 9-3).

He’s not Nick Saban, but he’s not a coach you fire.

This is a truly funny post.

"What's the most you have ever lost on a coin toss."

Reactions: Hungry Jack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT