ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern is the best team in Big Ten West

Nov 30, 2023
I doubt the Cats could have competed against Michigan, but I think they’d have a better chance than anyone else. The veteran QB/WR combo would move the ball.

I think our offense could put up a better showing than Iowa, for sure. Our defense might even do respectably if we had Coco, but either way any West team is losing by multiple TDs.

I think our offense could put up a better showing than Iowa, for sure. Our defense might even do respectably if we had Coco, but either way any West team is losing by multiple TDs.

I don’t think there is any question Northwestern beats both Nebraska and Iowa with Bryant.

Scratch that about the defense, no way we would have 4 sacks on McCarthy in the first half.

I believe NU would have been a tougher opponent for Michigan than Iowa proved to be. However Harbaugh beats Braun hands down for whacky gestures and facial expressions. He's like a character from a horror movie.

With the improved play from both offensive and defensive lines and healthy Bryant, Cats likely beat all teams in West but still are outclassed by Michigan and THE osu

Unfortunately, injuries are part of the game and team didn’t come together to later in season

Just saw that Big Ten West went 0-10 against the East in championship games.

Hadn't realized it was perfect mediocrity.

I believe NU would have been a tougher opponent for Michigan than Iowa proved to be. However Harbaugh beats Braun hands down for whacky gestures and facial expressions. He's like a character from a horror movie.
Our D not that good against IL

With the improved play from both offensive and defensive lines and healthy Bryant, Cats likely beat all teams in West but still are outclassed by Michigan and THE osu

Unfortunately, injuries are part of the game and team didn’t come together to later in season
Iowa's QB has been out for months, leaving them to play a DT at QB

Last edited:
Reactions: drewjin
If NU scores on that 4th down attempt at the Iowa goaline NU is in the championship game.

NU was a much better team in the second half of the season and would have put up a much better fight than Iowa but don't know if they win.

Reactions: drewjin
If NU scores on that 4th down attempt at the Iowa goaline NU is in the championship game.

NU was a much better team in the second half of the season and would have put up a much better fight than Iowa but don't know if they win.
Hard to say. If we scored there we probably don’t get the ball back in Iowa red zone the next series and score then.

Reactions: drewjin and TheC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT