ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern vs. Nebraska Open Thread

Nebraska is a better team than we are. They gained over 550 yards on our defense, and the only reason it was a "winnable" game for us was because they fumbled twice on the goalline. They should have beaten us by 20. I hate to say it, but that's how I feel. We're not a particularly good football team, and there's lots of blame to go around for that.
Yeah it is true that they should have scored 14 more but we could have scored 14 ourselves with a better kicker and Walker holding on for the INT

I don't understand why they won't move up at all. It is guaranteed 8-10 every play.

It's simply a function of giving them short passes and preventing the big play. That's why Nebraska couldn't put up 49 on us. We prevented the big pass play for the most part.

Changes in the staff better happen at the end of this season or I am out. This is the epitome of mediocrity.what happened to the overachieving, always prepared, never say die team I used to root for?

Does anybody remember how we played in the bowl game against Auburn. It wasn't perfect but we played hard, we were creative, we were aggressive and we never gave up. Where is that team and coaching staff?

The staff was a lot younger and hungrier. They had Walker recruits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT