ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern2-9 0 9 7 6 22 :)

JackNichols0n

Oct 18, 2019
Better Place, Space
38 , 38.

no sense in any specific purpose, other than to know what is going on.

carry on. the point?

who knows. besides something decent that can be created.

maybe a bright future, but the future is bright for those who are working for it so.

~peace

thomas :)

This is why I dislike Minny. Their douche fans can be as douchey as the best of them. Iowa fans used to come on after a (rare) win and taunt us, until we basically took permanent possession of their W. Minny fans still can't act like they've been there before because they rarely have. After we beat them again next year, I hope our fans have enough class not to taunt them.

the one thing I noticed about Minny fans,,,,is it seemed like everything they had on that was Minny......was like brand new.....like they hadnt bought any Minny stuff in DECADES......which made perfect sense to me..

This is why I dislike Minny. Their douche fans can be as douchey as the best of them. Iowa fans used to come on after a (rare) win and taunt us, until we basically took permanent possession of their W. Minny fans still can't act like they've been there before because they rarely have. After we beat them again next year, I hope our fans have enough class not to taunt them.

You’re totally looking at this wrong and here’s why. It’s simple...

First I must ask, have you ever had Thanksgiving dinner in a sauna? The concierge recommends it highly.

I spent my 14th birthday with a carnivorous jack-o-lantern. Standardized testing?

A taste bud- it budded from what? Kent Hrbek would like to buy a vowel.

Ready to launch? 5...4...3...2...1...Tablecloth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT