ADVERTISEMENT

Notable Players

techtim72

Gold Member
May 10, 2010
I have to admit I didn't spend a whole lot of time watching the game on TV - tracked it on the phone - until it started getting interesting in the fourth quarter. Other than the obvious players how did everyone else do? I saw Soares playing with a lot of speed. Also Mueller made an open field tackle on third down on Minnesota's last down that showed his speed and aggressiveness. Bastone and Spencer were out there but I guess based on the rushing statistics the DL struggled. It looks like Renner can't hit it further than 35 yards for some reason. The corners were playing physical. Tiernan was called for holding a fair amount. I know not much but looking for comments on who did well and not so well.

Before Mueller’s great open field tackle on third down, Hollis came in with a great follow up hit to keep the receiver behind the sticks.

Physicality, Coach Braun says.

I watched a 12-year-old movie with my son last night, his request. Fell asleep watching the recording. Just finished.

GO CATS GO CATS GO.

Reactions: drewjin and RevCat
Yea we lost contain on some runs..but I thought Bastone and Spencer played some good football. was thinking about how far they have come....some good coaching going on....room to get better but ...whatta win.

It seems that sometimes when Gallagher hits the hole and engages, he stops driving his legs as he wraps. That is what I saw on the fourth down run.

Of course, sometimes he hits the hole and whiffs on an arm tackle. He has a tough job to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT