ADVERTISEMENT

NU-Minnesota first half thread

This team is reminiscent of the Dark ages. Absolutely no hope on either side of the ball. How have we fallen this far in one season?

Some semblance of a pass rush might be nice. Maybe do something crazy, throw in a linebacker or corner now and then

Just take the beating, and know that it moves PJ one game closer to USC or Florida State.

Morgan looks fantastic. Making our defense look completely ineffective.

Reactions: NUCat320
Just take the beating, and know that it moves PJ one game closer to USC or Florida State.

Morgan looks fantastic. Making our defense look completely ineffective.
I looked away for one second. How did HJ get hurt?

Morgan’s putting them on a rope out there. He has been really sharp today.

Our bright spot: that nice punt down to the 6 yard line.

Gotta love the continued enthusiasm of the announcers.

“And now you get the field position flip, after the punt isn’t fielded.”

Yeah. Field position has been critical.

Hunter has a concussion? This staff has failed him.

This team is reminiscent of the Dark ages. Absolutely no hope on either side of the ball. How have we fallen this far in one season?
I only go back to watching from 1993 - . It's hard to imagine the dark ages having such an awful offense. I mean, even our defense outscores out offense.

FWIW: we do not have any 2 minute offense. Just in case anyone was wondering what we would do. We need to only run the ball. I'd do a wildcat offense. Right now, Minny is crashing CB's even though we have 4 wide to spread the field for the run. This may be stupid, but maybe a pass since CB's aren't respecting things

I looked away for one second. How did HJ get hurt?

Morgan’s putting them on a rope out there. He has been really sharp today.

Our bright spot: that nice punt down to the 6 yard line.

Terrible blitz pickup, Winfield drilled him with a 20-yard running start.

MARTYYYYYY!

dear Lord, a passing touchdown. Maybe we won’t get absolutely embarrassed in this one after all.

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT