ADVERTISEMENT

Official - Holiday vs Utah

Huge opportunity to finish the season ranked with a 9th win. Currently #22 in final CFP poll (doesn't rank after bowl season).

For post-season rankings: we are currently #26 (only 1 vote below #25 Iowa State) in AP Poll and #22 in Coaches Poll.

Utah is #17 in the final CFP ranking as well as #20 in the AP and #19 in the Coaches polls.

A win against them means we'll probably finish around 19-21 in both final polls.

The Iowa State team that managed three points against Iowa.

Actually it’s Utah -8.5. No respect. On another note, it looks like the only TV competition that night, besides Ryan Seacrest, is Texas A&M vs NC State in the Gator Bowl, which doesn’t sound very interesting. They’re on ESPN, though, we’re on FS1, which always seems harder to find.

Now's the time for the west coast wildcat fans to step up

This will be the first NU bowl game I’ll see in person since the 97 Citrus Bowl (when I was a student). I think the west coast crew will show up.

Reactions: rmndcat
It is late here in Alaska,so "Good night and good luck." (Edited to add - I now see rmndcat beat me to it.)

Now all we need is for iskaboo to chime in, "Hello America, this is London calling."

That worked out well against dOSU........

Ohio State was rated second overall in offense this season. Utah was 69th. We're way in the back at 110th, which can somewhat traced to the complete lack of a running offense for a couple of games after Bowser went out. Utah has an excellent ranking of 15th in overall defense, but NU has beaten two teams that ranked higher defensively, Iowa and Michigan State.

It is late here in Alaska,so "Good night and good luck." (Edited to add - I now see rmndcat beat me to it.)

Now all we need is for iskaboo to chime in, "Hello America, this is London calling."
I now have early morning Clash playing in my head. Thanks, Alaska.

I am not sure how I am going to watch FS1 from Europe. I can get Fox on an Armed Forces feed, but FS1?

I am not sure how I am going to watch FS1 from Europe. I can get Fox on an Armed Forces feed, but FS1?

If you get AFN, it will almost certainly be on one of the AFN sports channels. I’d put money on it.

Edit: And you get all those fantastic AFN “commercials!”

Trying to figure out how to swing a trip home to SD from Hawaii with a 2 yr old and (non-NU) pregnant wife...already tried “New Year’s with the family...”

Wish me luck...
Right, how do you get someone to leave Hawaii--for a vacation?

How about you start with "Would you like to go to Baltic coast for New Years!"

Last edited:
wow. you guys are really really old.

I'm old enough to have attended the last NU/Utah game. We lost 40 something to nothing in a downpour at Dyche. I remember Dennis Green apologized to Utah for our playing such a crappy game.

Or Pink Floyd if you reverse directions.

Nope. Moss is done for the season.
Utah will replace Moss with three backs. Shyne is a junior who was slated to start last year before getting injured and giving Moss the opportunity to become the no. 1. He is more of a straight line runner, which is why Moss stayed in, he could create in the hole. T.J. Green in a speed back that is really fast and a nifty runner. Brumfeld, the third back, is a true freshman that has elements of both in his style.

Reactions: StreamCat
I'm old enough to have attended the last NU/Utah game. We lost 40 something to nothing in a downpour at Dyche. I remember Dennis Green apologized to Utah for our playing such a crappy game.

Did he go on to add, "But we were what we thought we were?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT