ADVERTISEMENT

Official NU-Iowa First-Half Thread

Jackson is soooo slow

He is not fast but that play is on Thorson. He needs to hold the ball one count longer and make the edge of the defense commit to him before pitching. As we know, that play is not Clayton's forte right now.

Thank you Iowa

Reminds me of the game against Iowa a few years back when we sacked the Iowa Qb and recovered the fumble in the end zone for a TD. I believe we won 17-7. I like the flow of this game right now.

Thorson was 4-for-5 for 43 yards on that drive, including the 11-yard strike to Carr for the TD.

NU has now surpassed its average for points per game.

I'm at home alone watching the game. I almost never do this. Only three times before:

@Nebraska, 2011.
@Sparty, 2012
@Nebraska 2015

Maybe I just need to watch in seclusion?

I'm at home alone watching the game. I almost never do this. Only three times before:

@Nebraska, 2011.
@Sparty, 2012
@Nebraska 2015

Maybe I just need to watch in seclusion?
You need a comfy, schmumfy....

That last third down play was a problem. If Iowa can get that type of pass rush with only four guys rushing, then we're in trouble. Thorson's not going to find anyone open when Iowa has seven guys back in coverage.

Oh well.... lost the momentum. Need to take it back.

Fitz should have called TImeout to make sure that catch was reviewed. Poor decision making there.

Played the screen perfectly, but they make a fantastic play and effing Whatley yet again. Wasnt feeling apathy just then. Just pissed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT