ADVERTISEMENT

Ok Mike

Bob, stop the whining please! You're making me look bad for calling you a good sport.

Not whining in the least. Rick just reminded me that I owe him a drink. Happy to pay that some day. But it is kinda cheap for guys here to ride Mike’s coattails. None of you stepped up. And there was some time from my post until Mike and I bet for others to speak up.

I will pay this debt and be happy to do so. Best lost, no losers scenario. That said, I cannot imagine why Mike would entertain the free loaders to give them a say. My opinion.

Reactions: DaCat
Okay, here are a couple of suggestions for a new screen name for Bob:

PurpleKoolaidBob
or simply, KoolaidBob

I think it's only fitting that all his rants against the imaginary Purple Koolaid Klique becomes a badge that he has to wear. Who knows, he may someday become a true Purple Koolaid drinker himself.

The PKK is real and nothing in the bet requires me to remove my aluminum hat.

Not whining in the least. Rick just reminded me that I owe him a drink. Happy to pay that some day. But it is kinda cheap for guys here to ride Mike’s coattails. None of you stepped up. And there was some time from my post until Mike and I bet for others to speak up.

I will pay this debt and be happy to do so. Best lost, no losers scenario. That said, I cannot imagine why Mike would entertain the free loaders to give them a say. My opinion.
Pretty much all of us are freeloaders on the free board, myself included. I'm the type to incur all kinds of travel expenses to get three people to a game, then bitch if a good ticket is $60 in the secondary market

Reactions: IGNORE2

Most of us don’t pay much attention to what you say when it comes to football unless we are in the mood for a laugh. Had I known about your ridiculous offer to bet, I would have taken you up on it even though I don’t gamble as a matter of course.

There you go again.

giphy.gif

I might have to submit another entry: WhinyBob

Reactions: VirginiaWildcat
i barely come on this site anymore because of GCG and Mikewebb who harass anyone who questions a few things. I have found that the Northwestern Wildcat Football and Basketball F acebook group has more lively discussion and comments aren't deleted when a sensitive bully like Webb or another poster gets offended or hurt over the silliest things. Over there, they can talk about Cushing or McCall.

No damage control peeps over there. Just real discussions with real adults.

Where did you find the real adults?

Reactions: mikewebb68
Pretty much all of us are freeloaders on the free board, myself included. I'm the type to incur all kinds of travel expenses to get three people to a game, then bitch if a good ticket is $60 in the secondary market

Me too. Ssshhhhh

Reactions: EvanstonCat
Most of us don’t pay much attention to what you say when it comes to football unless we are in the mood for a laugh. Had I known about your ridiculous offer to bet, I would have taken you up on it even though I don’t gamble as a matter of course.

Mmhhmm, yup, sure.

And you read every little character that I type. I got you. Hooked. Hard.

Your name is Reek from here on.

What in the heck are you guys arguing about? Is this now about who gets to be right? Is there an anti-testosterone supplement?

What in the heck are you guys arguing about? Is this now about who gets to be right? Is there an anti-testosterone supplement?

We're trying to figure out Bob's name. I say SpongeBobSquarePants or RamsayBolton.

#GoCats

i barely come on this site anymore because of GCG and Mikewebb who harass anyone who questions a few things. I have found that the Northwestern Wildcat Football and Basketball F acebook group has more lively discussion and comments aren't deleted when a sensitive bully like Webb or another poster gets offended or hurt over the silliest things. Over there, they can talk about Cushing or McCall.

No damage control peeps over there. Just real discussions with real adults.
....real flat earth adults.

Reactions: Gladeskat
Okay, here are a couple of suggestions for a new screen name for Bob:

PurpleKoolaidBob
or simply, KoolaidBob

I think it's only fitting that all his rants against the imaginary Purple Koolaid Klique becomes a badge that he has to wear. Who knows, he may someday become a true Purple Koolaid drinker himself.

or WholaidBob

(can be read a couple of ways)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT