ADVERTISEMENT

On pace for same score as last year

FanatiCat

May 29, 2001
Depressing. We had to know they were going to go over the top repeatedly like last year but we can do nothing to stop it. Throw in 2 INTs and losing Cam Green for the game on one of them. Somehow we bounced back from this last season so that gives me hope.

Depressing. We had to know they were going to go over the top repeatedly like last year but we can do nothing to stop it. Throw in 2 INTs and losing Cam Green for the game on one of them. Somehow we bounced back from this last season so that gives me hope.
Cutliffe is a hell of a coach.

This is still a game. 3rd quarter is key. All 4 TDs have been scored in the north end zone.

I’m tired of not getting someone who can stretch the field. Those players are out there we don’t identify them

I like your confidence. Hard to feel good about what we saw in the second quarter. Their defense and their offense out playing us and they've got speed that we don't have but as you say there's a whole nother half a football to go.

I’m tired of not getting someone who can stretch the field. Those players are out there we don’t identify them
Agreed. I wonder how different our offense would look if we just had one guy who could run.

Outcoached and outplayed.......yeah there's hope in the second half
Our offense started sleepwalking after the picks, and our defense has crumbled in the red zone.

If Fitz wakes them up during halftime and lights a fire up under their asses, then we have a shot. If they keep up this lethargy a second consecutive blowout is likely.

Nobody can discourage fans like NU.

Very lucky to still be in this game. Red zone play calling sucks donkeys.

I understand losing some of the recruiting battles to Stanford ( great climate a little better school) but Duke come on. I hope our new facilities bring us better athletes. Our limited athleticism is glaring. Duke should be our b**** instead we are getting schooled

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT