ADVERTISEMENT

One sided support

d'son d

Gold Member
Dec 18, 2007
The post game show was interesting. Matt leinart goes on about the Utes had too many injuries to overcome (RB, QB, MLB) yet said nothing about our missing starters that had to be replaced... and replaced well. Smith, on the other hand, was very supportive of our program

Thor was basically the only key skill player uninjured from early in the season. Then he got injured. Ok,Cam Green, but wow he fell down like 5 times (but caught it)

I had to turn off the sound - was so disgusted with the commentary on the game, so turned on WGN and played it thru my phone to hear some decent discussion about the CATS and not all the other stupid comments... MUCH better!

Leinart provides the predictable backhand NU compliment/Utah excuse.

We were out an NFL prospect CB, NFL prospect LB, starting DT, our top 2 WR, and for a stretch our starting RB. Not the personnel you want to take into the second half and be able to come from 17 points down.

Reactions: StreamCat
The post game show was interesting. Matt leinart goes on about the Utes had too many injuries to overcome (RB, QB, MLB) yet said nothing about our missing starters that had to be replaced... and replaced well. Smith, on the other hand, was very supportive of our program
Smith changed his tune from Pre-game when he took Utah. That was one of the few times I have heard him give NU props.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT