ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Caitlin Clark first WNBA rookie ever to record a triple double

Reading that, I have to wonder what the impact of all the different streaming services hosting sports and the abundance of other entertainment options on the tube have had on the major sports teams viewership.

I mean, the NBA has become less and less interesting to me, personally, over the last decade or so. But I also wonder if breaking up the market and having so many channels has led to a marked decline in numbers of people actually watching games on tv. Because a half a million viewers doesn't seem like much to me, historically.

Caitlin Clark liked Taylor Swift’s post endorsing Kamala Harris, and now a lot of dedicated Caitlin Clark fans don’t like Caitlin anymore.

Weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheC
Yeah, seemed like a bold move for someone in the Indiana market. She made a statement to the effect of she was lucky to have a big platform and thinks that encouraging people to vote is a great use of that platform.

Reactions: NUCat320
If people listen to athletes or entertains or plumbers for Presidential endorsements we are even in bigger trouble than I think. I think the plumbers have the most common sense,
Trump was an entertainer b4 becoming president. Zelenzky was a comedian in Ukraine. Anybody great athlete or prominent in society as cultural icon has more power than u might 🤔 think

Caitlin Clark liked Taylor Swift’s post endorsing Kamala Harris, and now a lot of dedicated Caitlin Clark fans don’t like anymore.

Weird.
Same thing happened to Patrick and Brittany Mahomes after Brittany liked a post by a republican nominee.

Suddenly people were randomly hating on Patrick.

Weird.

Reactions: NUCat320
Caitlin Clark liked Taylor Swift’s post endorsing Kamala Harris, and now a lot of dedicated Caitlin Clark fans don’t like Caitlin anymore.

Weird.
She's a college educated woman under 30. You don't need a crystal ball to give you an idea of whom she's more likely to support.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT