ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Happy Birthday, Gladeskat!!

I know it is off-topic, but it is a special day. He is actually younger than he looks. In his honor, we are getting tropical storm Gordon in South Florida, lots of rain

I should hope so.

Happy birthday bug man.

You should get a dog. They are better than cats.

Reactions: Gladeskat
You should get a dog. They are better than cats.

I have two dogs at home. A female silky terrier with a loud bark that humps stuffed animals all day (LGBTQ?) and a 3-legged chihuahua puppy that poops and pees everywhere when he isn't barking at and chewing everything in sight. Tripod Teddy is destroying my house and my life.

Cats are born housebroken and don't bark.

Reactions: nu greek
I have two dogs at home. A female silky terrier with a loud bark that humps stuffed animals all day (LGBTQ?) and a 3-legged chihuahua puppy that poops and pees everywhere when he isn't barking at and chewing everything in sight. Tripod Teddy is destroying my house and my life.

Well, at least he doesn't eat crap.

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Glades!

I shall hoist a Blue Moon in your honor. :)

Do a little training...

One of my cats has taken to peeing in the shower at night.I guess he figured out that ambling from the bedroom to the bathroom is a lot easier than going down two flights to the basement cat box.

He does it right over the drain. It stinks to high heaven until you rinse, so I trying to teach him how to turn the shower faucet on and off. That part is not going so well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT