ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Lance Armstrong Film on ESPN

I hear they also have the Sammy Sosa Special and Pete Rose Remembrances features in the works as well. Fallen heroes seems to be the forte' of the day.

Lance is a member of the Rocky Mountain Venture Capital Association with me here in Colorado and an active investor. Had a few drinks with him in January, nice guy.

That’s a bit hard to believe given what he has done in the past.

I was hoping for a bit more insight into the inner workings of the US Postal team, but I think that probably gets covered in part 2.

I really wish they had interviewed Greg LeMond (the greatest US cyclist ever), but I imagine he declined.

"Slaying the Badger" is a great read about LeMond's effort to displace Bernard Hinault as the top Tour rider.

I hear they also have the Sammy Sosa Special and Pete Rose Remembrances features in the works as well. Fallen heroes seems to be the forte' of the day.
The Score guys were actually talking up a feature like this for Les Grobstein. Really! Also said a book on him was being contemplated. OMG!

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
ESPN rebroadcast LeMond's 30 for 30 Sunday afternoon as sort of a lead-in to the Armstrong one. Hinault vs. LeMond was a compelling rivalry, and they were on the same team!

I was hoping for a bit more insight into the inner workings of the US Postal team, but I think that probably gets covered in part 2.

I really wish they had interviewed Greg LeMond (the greatest US cyclist ever), but I imagine he declined.

"Slaying the Badger" is a great read about LeMond's effort to displace Bernard Hinault as the top Tour rider.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungry Jack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT