ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Minnesota hit with 3 decommits in 3 weeks

freewillie07

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2017
Juwan Mitchell, Aaron Witt and C.J. West no longer want to Row The Boat.

I guess Fleck’s strategy to aggressively get recruits to immediately commit isn’t working so well? An interesting development. West is from the same school as J.J. McCarthy — could maybe be a late-cycle DT offer if Raikes, Saad and Wesley don’t pan out.

Reactions: ricko654321
richardson3.jpg

Reactions: NUCat320 and Fitz51

I guess Fleck’s strategy to aggressively get recruits to immediately commit isn’t working so well? An interesting development. West is from the same school as J.J. McCarthy — could maybe be a late-cycle DT offer if Raikes, Saad and Wesley don’t pan out.
Fleck is a good coach! He beat some good teams last year, including Wisconsin and Purdue and Ohio State.

They also got embarrassed by Illinois.

That was a bizarre game. Illinois did not beat any team that remotely had a pulse all year outside of Minny. To see them get absolutely destroyed like that by a terribad lolIllini team simply stunned me...

Yeah I feel the same. Nazareth has produced several FBS and higher DT recently and he might be the best. Every bit of 6-3 300 and like a dancing bear. His feet are quick and he still keeps a base. Manhandled some excellent linemen last season.

That said I verified he's not qualified for NUs standards.
How about admissions take a another look. Nazareth seems to be a pretty good school and if our coaches think he can cut it at NU, then give him a shot.

They also got embarrassed by Illinois.
Don't let facts hit you on the door out. That was when rob Smith was DCoordinator then he was fired after. You know when gophers crushed Purdue, Badgers & Georgia Tech in Bowl Game after firing Robb.

You know same gophers team who shut out opponents for last 10 quarters. Mitchell reclassified to 2019 to go to Texas who doesn't have any linebackers. CJ is being pursued by Blue Blood. As for Aaron Witt, his uncle is a big gophers fan, but Whitt is dealing with personal life issues and decommitned.

The Gophers have Tyler Johnson who will be a 1st or 2nd round pick, Coughlin who will be between 2-4 th pick. Bateman in 2021 will be 1st round pick who Gophers beat Georgia Bulldogs & Alabama for.

Oh yeah Minnesota beat for you for Signee Nubin. Got to love when people like you hate fleck so much, you want to trash talk

Don't let facts hit you on the door out. That was when rob Smith was DCoordinator then he was fired after. You know when gophers crushed Purdue, Badgers & Georgia Tech in Bowl Game after firing Robb.

You know same gophers team who shut out opponents for last 10 quarters. Mitchell reclassified to 2019 to go to Texas who doesn't have any linebackers. CJ is being pursued by Blue Blood. As for Aaron Witt, his uncle is a big gophers fan, but Whitt is dealing with personal life issues and decommitned.

The Gophers have Tyler Johnson who will be a 1st or 2nd round pick, Coughlin who will be between 2-4 th pick. Bateman in 2021 will be 1st round pick who Gophers beat Georgia Bulldogs & Alabama for.
So you didn't get embarrassed by Illinois?

Reactions: Bwm57

:eek:

Facts? Are you saying you didn't get trounced by Illinois? Last time I checked, that's a fact. Woulda, ooulda, shoulda... all you have is just a whole bunch of excuses. Why don't you take your sorry ass back to your board and go tell it to folks who give a damn about what you have to say.

Oh yeah Minnesota beat for you for Signee Nubin. Got to love when people like you hate fleck so much, you want to trash talk

24-14 when we were on cruise control on the road with the most simple game plan I’ve ever seen in a B1G game.

39-0 while giving up 43 yards passing and taking our foot off the gas at halftime. Your quarterbacks had more completions to us than their teammates... that’s gotta be some kind of record.

You’ve got a lot of work to do convincing anyone around here to be scared of Fleck’s Minnesota teams.

How about admissions take a another look. Nazareth seems to be a pretty good school and if our coaches think he can cut it at NU, then give him a shot.
NU is at Nazareth this AM and watching the DBs not DTs...

Man, you got a lot of excuses. Maybe you can give us a run down of the 7 decommits PJ had last year. I know one thought he was going Pro after Minny but he instead he is going Federal. Can’t do that? How about the 8 decommits form 2018 class. No? How about the 13 decommits for 2017? Oh yeah, 9 of these decommits came after good ole Mr. Commitment was hired and kicked them to the curb. After he ran off these players from Minny, where did he get his replacements? Wouldn't you know it, 9 decommits from Western Michigan end up at Minnesota. Way to gut the team that gave you an extension the year before.

I don’t care if you have 53 consecutive shut out quarters. This guy is the ultimate hypocrite. Expects loyalty if it benefits him! High pressure to commit on visits and then he has the nerve to blast 18 year olds for changing their mind.

Tyler Morris and likely also Derrick Strongs [RB/DB] who was terrific but smallish last year and is now huge. He might go for 1000 next year in that offense

Morris had better be a WR for NU. Don’t take the ball out of his hands.

Strongs is somewhat interesting. Probably a camp kid.

Morris had better be a WR for NU. Don’t take the ball out of his hands.

Strongs is somewhat interesting. Probably a camp kid.

Agree on both.

Morris is absurdly athletic, give him ball and sit back. I'm hoping Nazareth runs him more next year, since younger Love is gone in slot.

Strongs was so thin last year. Put on at least 20 lbs. He wasn't expected to play much last year but the RB was suspended from football and he stepped up. Big fan of his attitude and style. Played bigger than his size last season [like Morris often ran over larger players].

Also, Nazareth spreads the ball out so his numbers are actually really damn impressive.

24-14 when we were on cruise control on the road with the most simple game plan I’ve ever seen in a B1G game.

39-0 while giving up 43 yards passing and taking our foot off the gas at halftime. Your quarterbacks had more completions to us than their teammates... that’s gotta be some kind of record.

You’ve got a lot of work to do convincing anyone around here to be scared of Fleck’s Minnesota teams.
Man, you got a lot of excuses. Maybe you can give us a run down of the 7 decommits PJ had last year. I know one thought he was going Pro after Minny but he instead he is going Federal. Can’t do that? How about the 8 decommits form 2018 class. No? How about the 13 decommits for 2017? Oh yeah, 9 of these decommits came after good ole Mr. Commitment was hired and kicked them to the curb. After he ran off these players from Minny, where did he get his replacements? Wouldn't you know it, 9 decommits from Western Michigan end up at Minnesota. Way to gut the team that gave you an extension the year before.

I don’t care if you have 53 consecutive shut out quarters. This guy is the ultimate hypocrite. Expects loyalty if it benefits him! High pressure to commit on visits and then he has the nerve to blast 18 year olds for changing their mind.

Well fleck had every right to kick them to the curb. Kill couldn't recruit, & gophers Dan's hate kill now

Let's see you face a new gophers DCoordinator this year and not Robb Smith. That was Morgan 2nd or 3rd game he started so let's see about that.

Facts? Are you saying you didn't get trounced by Illinois? Last time I checked, that's a fact. Woulda, ooulda, shoulda... all you have is just a whole bunch of excuses. Why don't you take your sorry ass back to your board and go tell it to folks who give a damn about what you have to say.

Fact are, you are ignoring Gophers had the worst DCoordinator of all time & fired him after this game. The gophers went on a win on to beat Indiana, Purdue, & Badgers & & Georgia Tech after inserting Daniel faleele & scoring more than 30 a game & putting a new DCoordinator in place, shutting out & changing defenses.. Other teams couldnt do anything agaagai Gophers after Robb Smith was fired

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT