ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Peppers "injury"

ChappyCat

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2015
Michigan
So I live in Michigan but LOATHE the Wolverines and die hard for the 'Cats... but what about Julius "overrated" Peppers' last minute "injury" to sit out the bowl game but was up in a SUITE on his cell phone- nice team player- seemed like he was in line with McCaffrey and Fournette and sold out of his college duties... glad to support those who live the "Wildcat Way"- go Cats!!

Reactions: wildcat1066
So I live in Michigan but LOATHE the Wolverines and die hard for the 'Cats... but what about Julius "overrated" Peppers' last minute "injury" to sit out the bowl game but was up in a SUITE on his cell phone- nice team player- seemed like he was in line with McCaffrey and Fournette and sold out of his college duties... glad to support those who live the "Wildcat Way"- go Cats!!

I'm pretty sure Julius Peppers was out of NCAA eligibility for the game.

My mistake on the first name- Jabrill... and I understand if it was a legit pulled hammi- but WHY NOT be on the sidelines?? Bush league

My mistake on the first name- Jabrill... and I understand if it was a legit pulled hammi- but WHY NOT be on the sidelines?? Bush league

Who knows? Maybe his coach didn't want him there to minimize distractions. Maybe they didn't want him on the sidelines if his mobility was limited.

Certainly seemed legitimate, Jabrill was crying his eyes out in the post game. I am sure, he was told where to go and I have no doubt our friends at ESPN would have his mug on TV after every Michigan miscue.

Certainly seemed legitimate, Jabrill was crying his eyes out in the post game. I am sure, he was told where to go and I have no doubt our friends at ESPN would have his mug on TV after every Michigan miscue.

It was mentioned that they kept him away and his location "undisclosed" so they wouldn't have the cameras cutting to him every 5 minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT