ADVERTISEMENT

Ot: where is the boards inaugural guy?

Mr Wickerpark

Dec 28, 2016
Several years ago someone posted on this board about how he covered all the inaugurations. Is he still around?

And how would he compare this inauguration?

Trump's writer is a NU grad.

sincerely or /s? If he's in Moscow, I'd love to connect with him.
That was just a bad guess. I'm thinking on taking a trip to Russia, that's if Putin doesn't put up a wall. Any suggestions?

That was just a bad guess. I'm thinking on taking a trip to Russia, that's if Putin doesn't put up a wall. Any suggestions?
I was over there on business for the first time and i couldnt wait to get out. From what I saw it was a poor country with terrible infrastructure.

Yeah, take a look at the Viking River cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg or vice versa. Great small tours and the opportunity to include home visits. On board there are multiple cultural programs, Russian language classes, and the chef even teaches how to make Russian specialties.

photo_zpsbc369e8e.jpg
photo_zpsdc7c7878.jpg
photo_zps129d4bbe.jpg
photo_zpsf13081c5.jpg
photo_zpsadc3f1c5.jpg
photo_zps399d09e6.jpg

Reactions: GECat2 and DaCat
Yeah, take a look at the Viking River cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg or vice versa. Great small tours and the opportunity to include home visits. On board there are multiple cultural programs, Russian language classes, and the chef even teaches how to make Russian specialties. Thanks. We took a river cruise with Viking a couple of years ago from Paris to Normandy. Really liked the attentiveness of the crew and the interesting things they planned both on land and the boat. We are considering their cruise plus just a land version, since we would like to spend enough time in Moscow and Saint Petersburg.

photo_zpsbc369e8e.jpg
photo_zpsdc7c7878.jpg
photo_zps129d4bbe.jpg
photo_zpsf13081c5.jpg
photo_zpsadc3f1c5.jpg
photo_zps399d09e6.jpg

Willycat said:

"We are considering their cruise plus just a land version, since we would like to spend enough time in Moscow and Saint Petersburg."

Actually, the Viking River Cruise allows you to have your "Russian Tea" Cake and Eat it too. You get several days at the originating and disembarking ports to visit Moscow and St. Petersburg while basically using the boat as your hotel. Of course you can add land packages which include a hotel as well if you want to spend even additional time in either or both cities.

Willycat said:

"We are considering their cruise plus just a land version, since we would like to spend enough time in Moscow and Saint Petersburg."

Actually, the Viking River Cruise allows you to have your "Russian Tea" Cake and Eat it too. You get several days at the originating and disembarking ports to visit Moscow and St. Petersburg while basically using the boat as your hotel. Of course you can add land packages which include a hotel as well if you want to spend even additional time in either or both cities.
Thanks for the info.

Visas are a pain right now. I live in Poland and thought about taking my family to Kaliningrad just for the passport stamp. Didn't have the time to get the visa. Give yourself a few weeks for the visa to be safe.

Several years ago someone posted on this board about how he covered all the inaugurations. Is he still around?

And how would he compare this inauguration?

Trump's writer is a NU grad.
NUDog has been on CNN this week. He also wrote an article for the Washington Post. He's our man at the inauguration.

What sparse crowd? Trump said it may was the most attended inauguration ever!
LOL, firstthe Leftists, with the help of their lapdog press, spend 6 weeks saying how they will block and disrupt, cause violence, make the entire inauguration miserable and then they say people stayed away.
Of course people stayed away, I know people who said they would stay away just for that reason, not to be involved with the Anti-American shenanigans , traffic jams and violence..
We enjoyed it on TV and indeed those numbers were HUGE.

Last edited:
Out of fairness, Trump should be able to include those who showed up late on Saturday as well. They would not have been there but for HIS inauguration.

Out of fairness, Trump should be able to include those who showed up late on Saturday as well. They would not have been there but for HIS inauguration.
To be fair, you should also include the 140-odd million Russians who took an understandable pride in the event.

Reactions: NUCat320
To be fair, you should also include the 140-odd million Russians who took an understandable pride in the event.
Yea, the Russians were the reason Trump won, LMFAO.
Wake up and smell the roses, not everyone agrees with your leftist doctrines, some of us believe that we're going bankrupt and very quickly.
Twenty trillion in debt and growing?
Right now it takes OVER 60 days to begin treatment AFTER you've been diagnosed with cancer( on average) in Great Britain, that's AFTER you've been diagnosed and it takes a long time just to get to that point.
You lost, thank god.

Reactions: Alan Smithee
LOL, firstthe Leftists, with the help of their lapdog press, spend 6 weeks saying how they will block and disrupt, cause violence, make the entire inauguration miserable and then they say people stayed away.
Of course people stayed away, I know people who said they would stay away just for that reason, not to be involved with the Anti-American shenanigans , traffic jams and violence..
We enjoyed it on TV and indeed those numbers were HUGE.

Actually the TV ratings were down too according to Neilsen.

Actually the TV ratings were down too according to Neilsen.

Fair point, but apparently mooted by the record numbers watching on internet connected devices. If anything the threat of the protesters/rioters added to the rubber necking drama of the day encouraging increased numbers of eyes,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT