ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games - Week 8

Hungry Jack

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2008
the cotton fields and bus shelters
www.cbc.ca
Friday Fun Fact: The unicorn is the national animal of Scotland.

Isaiah Bowser ran for 111 yards tonight as UCF beat Memphis.

Appalachian State upset 14 Coastal Carolina Wednesday night 30-27. Recall Appy State’s upset of Michigan several years ago.

Colorado St vs Utah St tonight should be a good matchup.

On Saturday, some of the better matchups include:

8 OK St at Iowa St. should be good

USC goes to South Bend

16 Wake Forest goes to West Point

Air Force hosts 22 San Diego St

Last edited:
Cincy held on for a win but they might as well have lost. That game will knock them out of contention.

Reactions: drewjin
Ill just lost their QB for the year I bet. Putting on the air cast. Uggh.

PSU looking slightly more dominant, going into the 8th OT. (My goodness.)

Edit: Uh-oh.

Edit: phew

Reactions: rmndcat
Wow, I thought it was an error on my Yahoo Sports app when I saw 9OT. I was at a concert so I wasn’t following.

Hmmmm, I thought this was the Illinois team that everybody on the Board said was terrible? Bottom line: Bielema is a good coach and Illinois is a pretty decent team.

I am willing to take a Yuengling bet that they lose more than than they win for the rest of the season? Payable at the NC tent.
I'll take the bet, but I'm only coming to one more game - Minny next week. Frankly, I hope I lose, and I'm always glad to share my Yuengling. as you know. My only point is that Illinois is a decent football team, and Bielema has turned them around. Stop by the tailgate in the west lot next week and you can have a few Yuenglings.

Reactions: Purple Pile Driver
I had a Yeungling last night with my pad thai. It was tasty.
Were you able to get it in Evanston? I'm coming out next Friday unarmed with Yuengling. I'm flying, so all beer will need to be purchased in Evanston.

OSU is up 37-7 on Indiana with 5 minutes to play in the first half.

Which is good. I’ll cheer against Indiana as long as Allen is their HC. That play by the DE to end Hunter’s season in 2019 was probably the dirtiest thing I’ve seen on a football field.

Reactions: drewjin
OSU is up 37-7 on Indiana with 5 minutes to play in the first half.

Which is good. I’ll cheer against Indiana as long as Allen is their HC. That play by the DE to end Hunter’s season in 2019 was probably the dirtiest thing I’ve seen on a football field.
44-7 at the half.

Ryan Day is showing no mercy. Making the case to jump Cincy into the playoffs.

I bet Fitz is glad Tom Allen is having an even worse season than NU is.

Were you able to get it in Evanston? I'm coming out next Friday unarmed with Yuengling. I'm flying, so all beer will need to be purchased in Evanston.
So, Hungry Jack and No Chores, you are going to get together and drink Yuengling next weekend? I so wish I could be there, especially given it is Minnesota who I believe we will beat at Ryan.

44-7 at the half.

Ryan Day is showing no mercy. Making the case to jump Cincy into the playoffs.

I bet Fitz is glad Tom Allen is having an even worse season than NU is.
Indiana sub QB looks like that kid from MN that had more ints than completions. Edit they took him out

I’m in Fayetteville AR on a gravel biking trip. A good day biking beats a bad day in Ann Arbor.

I just got a 12 piece. I can bring you some next week. One cannot get Yeungling in Illinois.

Last edited:
Reactions: No Chores
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT