ADVERTISEMENT

Parking

NUinIowafan

Oct 21, 2006
Indiana
anyone have hints for parking downtown? been online looking at parking lots, and most say that parking lot is sold out. we want to park from mid-late morning until after the game....

anyone have hints for parking downtown? been online looking at parking lots, and most say that parking lot is sold out. we want to park from mid-late morning until after the game....
I looked at a couple online and I cannot tell whether or not parking is available on Saturday. How can you tell?

I looked at a couple online and I cannot tell whether or not parking is available on Saturday. How can you tell?
there is a date/time available to put in when you arrive and leave - I tried several different links to find parking - all seem completely booked for the times I want, so am wondering whether just to drive over and try anyway. sometimes these online things aren't so up to date

SpotHero had some good options two days ago. I got a spot for 48 hours about a half mile from the stadium and 4 blocks from my hotel for $10 total.

Reactions: NUCat320
I used spothero and put in the event and the time I wanted to reserve (from 10am Dec 1 until 1am on Dec 2d).....Found a nice lot at an attorneys office 845 S Meridian St (bobbys Paved parking) for $30. it has a parking lot attendant and there are bathrooms inside the building that are available. Apparently .49 mile from the stadium. Just sharing in case anyone else wants to try this location since it is still available......

I also did Spot Hero.
24 hours from noon Saturday to noon Sunday,
Capitol Commons Garage, Washington & Capitol. $30.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT