ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: What would B1G record have been if...

What would be our B1G record?

• 13+ wins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12-8

• 11-9

• 10-10

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 9-11

• 8-12

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 7-13

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 6-14

• 5-15

• 4 wins (so no change)

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

ricko654321

Nov 15, 2006
Making a general guess- what do you think our B1G record would have been if we had Lathon, and if the rest of the roster had stayed mostly healthy?

Taking into account the knowledge of how the individual players played this year, as well as the quality of the conference, and then overlaying the additional presence of Lathon (and Ash, who has miraculously switched from whipping boy to favorite son ever since his injury).

Just curious to see some data on what people's views are.

Well, I don’t know about how good they would be with Lathon, whom I have not seen play, Ash, whom I have seen only a little, or both, but with Steph Curry, whom I have seen a lot, they would be at least 5-15!

Well, I don’t know about how good they would be with Lathon, whom I have not seen play, Ash, whom I have seen only a little, or both, but with Steph Curry, whom I have seen a lot, they would be at least 5-15!
haha that's a fun thought. what would Steph plus the rest of this team have been able to do in this conference. Steph against Zavier Simpson would be fun. But imagine Cassius Winston, Brad Davison, Carsen Edwards trying to guard him... our offensive efficiency would shoot (hehe, pun) higher!

I'll take 14-6 in conference, and something like a 3-4 seed. But I honestly don't know. That's a good thought experiment. Like an advanced version of Trae Young's attempt to go 1 - on - the entire Big 12 conference last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT