ADVERTISEMENT

QB Ryan Boe commits to Northwestern

Hope we quickly get an OC/QB coach who can accelerate their development.
Since our last game is on December 23rd, will Braun be the cold hearted killer and fire a bunch of coaches on Christmas Eve?

Reactions: Alvious
I really look forward to how Braun will use his various QB's.
Starter, backup, guy who runs around and gets tackled, scout team.

I’m happy for Boe’s commitment, and it speaks to his relationship with Braun.

No head-over-heels excitement on this commit, obvious due to perceived pedigree.

Boe is the third straight Illinois quarterback without another P5 offer to commit to NU.

Sullivan held an Indiana offer when he chose NU. Gray was an early commit and Lausch was a baseball player. Boe only had an FBS offer from Central Michigan, though the football at NDSU is at least as good.

Gosh I’m excited for a new OC, and I’m excited to see who Braun finds, when the time presumably comes.

No head-over-heels excitement on this commit, obvious due to perceived pedigree.

Boe is the third straight Illinois quarterback without another P5 offer to commit to NU.

Sullivan held an Indiana offer when he chose NU. Gray was an early commit and Lausch was a baseball player. Boe only had an FBS offer from Central Michigan, though the football at NDSU is at least as good.

Gosh I’m excited for a new OC, and I’m excited to see who Braun finds, when the time presumably comes.
My head is spinning. What are you trying to say?

My head is spinning. What are you trying to say?
That the NU quarterback room still needs a lot of work.

(You’ll note that we had few YES! comments and a lot about how this affects the QB situation at large.)

So:
1 - responded to st Paul with a silly joke
2 - complimented the strength of Braun’s perceived relationship
3 - commented that the reaction to the commit is less yahooooo! and more hmmmm
4 - provided context why that reaction is justified, given the ‘under the radar’ nature of our current crop of QBs
5 - resisted the urge to trash Fitz 😉, but expressed optimism and excitement for the future of the offense

My attention was divided due to a neverending game of Uno. I will do better next time.

(You’ll note that we had few YES! comments and a lot about how this affects the QB situation at large.)

So:
4 - provided context why that reaction is justified, given the ‘under the radar’ nature of our current crop of QBs
5 - resisted the urge to trash Fitz 😉, but expressed optimism and excitement for the future of the offense

My attention was divided due to a neverending game of Uno. I will do better next time.
#TLDR

Reactions: NUCat320

#TDDR

So:

Ok, it was written like a Professor trying to get us students to decipher context to get to a point that could have been made in ten words. It is creative, give you that.

Braun's dilemma -if we win next week it would be four straight and significant improvement of the offense. We can argue that only a midseason injury to Bryant kept us from a B1G West title . Under this scenario do you fire the coaches that have brought you to the Coach of the Year? I guess i'm interested in whether we come out on fire or mail it in next week. That may go a long way in pointing Braun's new direction

Braun's dilemma -if we win next week it would be four straight and significant improvement of the offense. We can argue that only a midseason injury to Bryant kept us from a B1G West title . Under this scenario do you fire the coaches that have brought you to the Coach of the Year? I guess i'm interested in whether we come out on fire or mail it in next week. That may go a long way in pointing Braun's new direction
Yes because our offense is still terrible.

Reactions: Gatabowl
I wouldn't open any cards....or answer the door....if foot steps on the roof...hide on the floor....the Grinch does not like losing seasons 21 & 22 . so jump in the sleigh with your good friend Sue.....and hope that thing 23 brings good things to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT