ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Gladescat or anyone who has strapped it on?

Titanium999

Jan 16, 2014
Has the 350 million investment in facilities made the hoops and football team soft? The Wrassler's truck all the way up to the stadium everyday and lost a nail biter at tenth ranked Virginia Tech today without three starters! Are the players getting soft?

Last edited:
Gladeskat would answer you but he's too busy bad mouthing Hunter Johnson over on the INDIANA and p u boards...

It appears that going 0 for the state of Indiana has pushed G-kat over the edge... ;)

He's calling him (HJ) a snowflake who's not tough enough to be a cat... :rolleyes:

Just curious..., which is it over here..., are you guys still mad at INDIANA for being too physical with the young lad...,:confused: or..., are you upset that we aren't attempting to lure him home...?:cool:

Reactions: Titanium999
Gladeskat would answer you but he's too busy bad mouthing Hunter Johnson over on the INDIANA and p u boards...

It appears that going 0 for the state of Indiana has pushed G-kat over the edge... ;)

He's calling him (HJ) a snowflake who's not tough enough to be a cat... :rolleyes:

Just curious..., which is it over here..., are you guys still mad at INDIANA for being too physical with the young lad...,:confused: or..., are you upset that we aren't attempting to lure him home...?:cool:
There was an impostor who tried posting as Gladeskat on the rant board. He had replaced the letter "L" with a capital "I" (eye) so the casual observer would think it was Gladeskat, but the post count gave it away.

Are you sure that this Gladeskat on the Purdue and Indiana boards isn't the impostor? I'm going to check.

Reactions: corbi296

It is indeed the impostor. Here's the thread on the Indiana board:
https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threads/do-you-still-want-hunter-johnson.190368/

Highlight this GIadeskat's handle, copy, then paste into a Word file and make everything lowercase. See if the I turns into an i. Or change the font to Times New Roman and see if it looks like an I.

It is indeed the impostor. Here's the thread on the Indiana board:
https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threads/do-you-still-want-hunter-johnson.190368/

Highlight this GIadeskat's handle, copy, then paste into a Word file and make everything lowercase. See if the I turns into an i. Or change the font to Times New Roman and see if it looks like an I.

Strange Cat...

We have a p u fan (or a couple of them) that do that...

Thanks for the investigative work. I'll attempt to alert our moderators...

That was a cheap shot on Hunter! I love Hunter! He will start for us the next two years!

Agreed. Glades only trolls at Waffle House. He keeps a case of Drano in his trunk for those occasions.[/QUOTE

I must protest. I have actually been with Gladeskat in person THREE times at Waffles Houses in two different cities on football road trips, I assure you that we both treated the establishments with the reverence they deserved. On the other hand it is possible that he received a special award from the Northwestern Scout board RIP as Troll Emeritus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT