ADVERTISEMENT

Quiet Period

Jeffrey Cat

Jan 29, 2005
I was looking on the web site regarding recruiting and apparently we are in acquit period right now for recruiting. What exactly does that mean. No contact or only limited contact. Why do they have these periods. Help Haywood!

F
I was looking on the web site regarding recruiting and apparently we are in acquit period right now for recruiting. What exactly does that mean. No contact or only limited contact. Why do they have these periods. Help Haywood!
For transfers?

Games for us are over for this past season...I am willing to bet CCC and staff are busy as ever "trying to build it back up again" to get us back to the tourney asap.

April 1-3 was a quiet period. That means only contact with recruits on campus. April 4-10 is a dead period. No contact with recruits at all.

There is a short recruiting period then another dead period starting on April 15.

April 1-3 was a quiet period. That means only contact with recruits on campus. April 4-10 is a dead period. No contact with recruits at all.

There is a short recruiting period then another dead period starting on April 15.
We will probably hear something for all local schools between the 11th and the 15th. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT