ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when Charles Woodson...

This thread is about the great Charles Woodson. ;) Why are you still bitter about him beating Peyton Manning for the Heisman? He earned it...

I guess hearing his name being the first called on draft day and being a first ballot Hall of Fame inductee will ease the pain of the Heisman ceremony.

Maybe he'll speak after Charles Woodson at the induction ceremony and have his bust next to Woodson's in the HOF. Sort of a constant reminder of his losing the Heisman to Woodson.

Speaking of Trophies, how many of these does Tennessee have?

amp6vdb7_400x400.jpeg

Having to ride on Michigan's coattails.

I suppose when you have never had any great players at your own school.

We've had plenty of great players. But let's be honest, a defensive player doesn't win the Heisman very often...Charles Woodson did though...

Having to ride on Michigan's coattails.

I suppose when you have never had any great players at your own school.

When Manning wins as many pro football championships as Northwestern's Otto Graham, then maybe you can talk trash. Manning has only six more to go to equal Automatic Otto's SEVEN pro championships.

Reactions: rmndcat
Have anyone great in say the last 50 years?

I didn't think so.

That's because you don't think.

Pat Fitzgerald is the only two-time winner of the Bednarik and Nagurski awards (best defensive player). Has a Tennessee player even won one of these awards? (serious question)

Last edited:
Yeah but the problem is you eventually gotta come up with some new material ITT and be witty about it. I'm sure the op spends his day working on a cure for diabetes or in Area 51 communicating with aliens but his trolling isn't on point. JMO but he should stick with making cars run on feces.
You need to understand the art and purpose of trolling. It is to see how much response they get from a single negative OP. How long will the targets be drawn in? How many times will they continue to argue the same tired point? This thread is its third page. That is nearly 100 posts. In terms of trolling, this one is a major coup delivered with a very simple passive/aggressive original post. He is not trying to win a Pulitzer. He is trolling... and trolling well. Enjoy or ignore. :)

Reactions: Fitz51
That's because you don't think.

Pat Fitzgerald is the only two-time winner of the Bednarik and Nagurski awards. Has a Tennessee player even won one of these awards? (serious question)
Nope!

Has Northwestern ever lost more than 7 games in a season? Tennessee has not.

Have you ever held the nation's longest losing streak? :D

Has NU won over 800 games?

Does your school have a winning percentage all-time?

Is NU a less than .500 team?

You need to understand the art and purpose of trolling. It is to see how much response they get from a single negative OP. How long will the targets be drawn in? How many times will they continue to argue the same tired point? This thread is its third page. That is nearly 100 posts. In terms of trolling, this one is a major coup delivered with a very simple passive/aggressive original post. He is not trying to win a Pulitzer. He is trolling... and trolling well. Enjoy or ignore. :)

There hasn't been a bigger upwelling in Tennessee since Jed Clampett "was shooting at some food".

Nope!

Gladeskat must have missed my post. He didn't answer.

So it looks like you lost that argument.
Dodge and deflect.

Gladeskat must have missed my post. He didn't answer.

Your point is NU hasn't had any great players "in the past 50 years".

I answered with a recent 2-time defensive POY and College HOF member, Pat Fitzgerald.

I realize 8th graders don't understand things like logic, but they to pretend you do.

Your point is NU hasn't had any great players "in the past 50 years".

I answered with a recent 2-time defensive POY and College HOF member, Pat Fitzgerald.

I realize 8th graders don't understand things like logic, but they to pretend you do.
You lost when your fan base started a thread nut riding Michigan.

Can you answer the questions. I answered yours. Now answer mine.

Dodge and deflect.

LOL!!! It's not relevant to your question. You failed on that question so now you're moving the goal posts. You lose.

You (and the other UT responders) lost by getting all steamed up and mad over Charles Woodson! It's been hilarious to see the explosion!

You (and the other UT responders) lost by getting all steamed up and mad over Charles Woodson! It's been hilarious to see the explosion!
Mad? We have more players in the NFL right now than NU has probably had total...and we have had a down decade.

We have a winning tradition.

You have these questions:

Look, Northwestern had a horrible football program in the 70's and 80's, but you're not playing those teams.

You're playing a 10-2 team with a higher BCS ranking than your team, and that has a 3-game winning streak against the SEC.

It's fun to tease people whose self-importance is inexorably linked to trivial things like the success of a college football team. What will you do if you lose? LOL!

Look, Northwestern had a horrible football program in the 70's and 80's, but you're not playing those teams.

You're playing a 10-2 team with a higher BCS ranking than your team, and that has a 3-game winning streak against the SEC.
If you were in the SEC you would be another Vanderbilt or Kentucky.

It's fun to tease people whose self-importance is inexorably linked to trivial things like the success of a college football team. What will you do if you lose? LOL!

LMFAO! Says the man trying to ride Michigan's nuts.

Nobody here is riding Woodson's nuts. We're just enjoying watching insecure UT fans explode over Charles Woodson! LOL! SavageOrangeJug, you're going nuts and posting dozens of times over a remark about Charles Woodson. How pathetic is that?

You're like a little bluegill that takes the bait over and over again.

How many times will you post if we bring up Hillbilly stereotypes? 30? 50?

You're too easy!

And you are a 9 point underdog to them....

Maybe he'll speak after Charles Woodson at the induction ceremony and have his bust next to Woodson's in the HOF. Sort of a constant reminder of his losing the Heisman to Woodson.

I think that Peyton has gotten over the fact that he didn't win the Heisman by now. He has moved on to other things unlike some other people but thanks for your concern anyway. The fact that someone would attempt to troll over something that happened almost 20 years ago is ridiculous. He should pick something that is a bit more recent. For instance, I could say something like I hope the players union at NU doesn't try to reschedule the bowl game because it falls on a holiday.

Says the man trying to ride Michigan's nuts.

It's hard not to admire Woodson's accomplishments that season. I mean, the first defensive player to ever win the Heisman? A National Champion? A Super Bowl Champion? Nobody can ever take that away from him...

Charles Woodson

It's hard not to admire Woodson's accomplishments that season. I mean, the first defensive player to ever win the Heisman? A National Champion? A Super Bowl Champion? Nobody can ever take that away from him...

Charles Woodson

Yawn...........
Perhaps you should take it over to the UM board where someone might actually care.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT