ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Stuff?

Sheffielder

Gold Member
Sep 1, 2004
I *thought* I got an email about how to access my season tickets on Friday or over the weekend, but I noticed this as I was about to board a flight...I can't find anything now (other than an email confirming my parking assignment).

Did these go out and I maybe accidentally deleted, or is this not a real memory at all?

Thanks guys, I'm not even kidding when I say perhaps I just dreamt it...being so close to the start of the season at all, it's on my mind even subconsciously!

I see it saying what tickets I have, but it doesn't allow me to download them yet.

When I spoke to the ticket office last week, she said that instructions for using the tickets on your cell phone were going to be sent out this week first and then a second email with the tickets after that.

Just got my email an hour ago. It contains links to download tickets for each game.

I got a confirm on parking, but nothing to download or access the parking pass

Just got my email an hour ago. It contains links to download tickets for each game.

I got a confirm on parking, but nothing to download or access the parking pass
For parking, you will have to log into your account, and the parking passes are listed along with your tickets,, and you can download or transfer them. Personally I find the whole smart phone ticket limitation ridiculous. Offer the option to those who want it, but for many of us being able to print off tickets is far more convenient, especially if you have tickets that you share among a group of people. I suspect this is done entirely to make it harder to resell tickets.

My parking passes are unavailable. The mobile tickets are a fiasco. Unbelievably complicated and tedious to download 3 season tickets.

I am in the same boat. I really need printable tickets. In my group, we usually meet at the seats, so everyone needs their own ticket. Also, I may not know until the night before (or the morning of) a game which of my friends and family will be using the tickets. I sent an email to my ticket rep to see what can be done.

Not sure what the big deal is. All you do is access the tickets via the link and hit save (in my case to Google Pay). It appears to transfer all you need is the other person's cell#. For comparison to transfer my Bears' tix to friends they have to have the actual Bears' app downloaded. NU tix simply have QR code for easy scanning (as opposed to Bears' which have actual "motion" which can cause scanning delays)

I'm sure there will be hiccups for the opener against MSU but by the 3rd game it will seem like old hat.

Not sure what the big deal is. All you do is access the tickets via the link and hit save (in my case to Google Pay). It appears to transfer all you need is the other person's cell#. For comparison to transfer my Bears' tix to friends they have to have the actual Bears' app downloaded. NU tix simply have QR code for easy scanning (as opposed to Bears' which have actual "motion" which can cause scanning delays)

I'm sure there will be hiccups for the opener against MSU but by the 3rd game it will seem like old hat.

I had a ticket transferred to me last night via a text. Could not have been easier. I had it downloaded and stored in my Google wallet before receiving a text from the sender letting me know it had been sent.

Perhaps the ticket office should be faxing the paper tickets out? 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: TheBallCarrier
I really dislike mobile tickets. I was really bummed when we could no longer get the booklets containing the tickets a few years ago.

I hope this doesn’t make it really difficult to sell tickets and parking passes. My wife is pregnant, and we really don’t know how many games we will be able to get to after the opener this year.

Last edited:
I really dislike mobile tickets. I was really bummed when we could no longer get the booklets containing the tickets a few years ago.

I hope this doesn’t make it really difficult to sell tickets and parking passes. My wife is pregnant, and we really don’t know how many games we will be able to get to after the opener this year.

I admit it kind of sucks for unloading at the stadium. I occasionally had extra tix or even a parking pass I would give to the Streetwise vendor for him to sell. I don't see big issue for transferring to friends/family.

What is a cell phone ?

I had a ticket transferred to me last night via a text. Could not have been easier. I had it downloaded and stored in my Google wallet before receiving a text from the sender letting me know it had been sent.

Perhaps the ticket office should be faxing the paper tickets out? 🤦‍♂️
Can tickets be picked up at Will Call?

When I clicked on one of the links, the only options were to download to either Apple Wallet or Google Pay. I do not use either of those apps. For people already using those apps, the new delivery method probably seems convenient and efficient, but for others it means having to start using an app they are completely unfamiliar with. For me, this is not a complete deal killer, just annoying.

However, when I think the about the people I often need to share tickets with, if they are not already using those apps, many of them would find it too much trouble just to attend one game. It often happens that I am trying to find people to fill up me seats the night before a game, and it is not that easy to do. This adds an extra layer of complication to the process and an extra amount of explanation from me. Also, two of my close friends have gone back to old-style flip phones as matter of personal preference.

I am not wedded to the concept of paper tickets, but there should always be an option to print them. If I can download the tickets to the Google Pay app on my phone, can I then print them from there? Since I have never used Google Pay, I have no idea if that is possible.

Providing options to the customer is the goal of good customer service and a key factor in achieving high customer satisfaction. On the other hand, rolling a policy change of this magnitude only eight days before the start of the season, without a backup plan, has the potential to become a case study in what not to do.

When I go to the NU Athletics website, it gives me an option to sell tickets on StubHub, which is convenient, but it doesn't appear to give me that option for parking passes. Likewise, I can transfer tickets, but it grays out the option to transfer parking passes. It gives me a message that says, "One or more tickets is pending transfer or is ineligible to be transferred."

Is everyone else experiencing this, or just me?

For those of us who have received our season tickets, but not our parking passes, I heard from a reliable source that the passes should be sent out today if you haven’t received them already.

When I go to the NU Athletics website, it gives me an option to sell tickets on StubHub, which is convenient, but it doesn't appear to give me that option for parking passes. Likewise, I can transfer tickets, but it grays out the option to transfer parking passes. It gives me a message that says, "One or more tickets is pending transfer or is ineligible to be transferred."

Is everyone else experiencing this, or just me?

I’m in the same boat. Transferred my MSU tickets to a NU Alum. Trying to do the same for my parking pass but it’s greyed out. Getting the same message as you. NU isn’t exactly creating a great customer experience here.

I received my ticket email Thursday & Parking Yesterday (Friday). Check Span and deleted folders if you can’t locate. Otherwise go to your nu account

Have any of you actually been able to successfully list any tickets on StubHub through your NU account? I get an error message on StubHub that says "There was a problem, please try again." I would rather someone be able to use the tickets to the Indiana State game, for example, as opposed to them going to waste. Most of the people that I know that might want them already have their own tickets.

Did anyone get their Purdue wrigley field game tix? They weren’t in the email that contained my season tix and I bought two.

Did anyone get their Purdue wrigley field game tix? They weren’t in the email that contained my season tix and I bought two.
I checked, I didn’t get them either. I’m sure they’ll come later closer to the game. If you do find out exactly, post it on here.

I’m in the same boat. Transferred my MSU tickets to a NU Alum. Trying to do the same for my parking pass but it’s greyed out. Getting the same message as you. NU isn’t exactly creating a great customer experience here.
Same with me. I just tried again an hour ago, and still getting the same message. They are not making this easy for season ticket holders. I come in from out of town so I usually arrive at our tailgate rather late, so I transfer my parking pass to another guy who is local and gets there early to set up. I am not looking forward to having to get there early with my phone to get him into the west lot.

Same with me. I just tried again an hour ago, and still getting the same message. They are not making this easy for season ticket holders. I come in from out of town so I usually arrive at our tailgate rather late, so I transfer my parking pass to another guy who is local and gets there early to set up. I am not looking forward to having to get there early with my phone to get him into the west lot.

Since there is no motion in the ticket/QR code a screen capture of the code might work. I know it works for SpotHero downtown.

In the email notifying me of my parking pass there is a direct link for each game for the parking pass. I suspect I can copy that MSU specific link and email it to my friend and he can download it that way. But I’d much prefer to do the official transfer method like I did for my tickets in case there are any issues.

In the email notifying me of my parking pass there is a direct link for each game for the parking pass. I suspect I can copy that MSU specific link and email it to my friend and he can download it that way. But I’d much prefer to do the official transfer method like I did for my tickets in case there are any issues.
As of this morning, it looks like the functionality to transfer parking passes is now available. The StubHub functionality is still not available. I'm not sure whether that is intentional or not.

Reactions: High Hopes Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT