ADVERTISEMENT

Seating at the Vegas stadium

montana_cat

Aug 31, 2001
I'm on a budget. Anyone know enough about the stadium to tell me what kind of seats you can get in the end zone? Thanks.

At the Rose Bowl I won tickets at the team hotel...throwing footballs threw a hole....14/15 . Its Vegas gotta be some opportunities for freebies . ...and a buffet.

I'm on a budget. Anyone know enough about the stadium to tell me what kind of seats you can get in the end zone? Thanks.
Here is seat view
https://raiders.io-media.com/web/index.html

Here are prices from NU office:
$337.46 Seats - Club Level (Very Limited Availability C133)
$204.92 Seats - Club Level (Limited Availability C131-C132)
$160.23 Seats - Corner Lower Level (129-130)
$125.90 Seats - Corner Endzone (126-127)
$103.01 Seats - Endzone (125)
$91.56 Seats - Endzone (228-232)
$80.12 Seats - Endzone (227)

Here is stubhub ($100 min)
https://www.stubhub.com/las-vegas-bowl-las-vegas-tickets-12-23-2023/event/152211418/?quantity=0

If you're patient and you agree this game will not sellout, then your best bet is to wait.

A ton of comps will be circulating around locally which will wind up on StubHub for pennies on the dollar. Just wait.

Reactions: drewjin
Here is seat view

https://www.stubhub.com/las-vegas-bowl-las-vegas-tickets-12-23-2023/event/152211418/?quantity=0
Interesting to compare stub hub with Northwestern's offerings. The Club Level C131-C132 seats are at least $100 less from NU. The end zone seats are almost the same.

Of note, when I placed my order and paid, the school did not give me a specific Club Level seat assignment and there was a caveat about not guaranteeing availability. Apparently seat assignments will be emailed closer to the actual game.

I am guessing that someone with more points could theoretically get preference for the "limited availability" though I hope by purchasing early that will help to lock in a seat in the "limited availability" Club Level by virtue of first come, first served.

To tell the truth I am not sure if my.points will even apply as it wasn't until after the transaction was completed that there was a message saying to login before purchasing in order to get the benefit of your points. Sort of weird that that message was provided post purchase. (I purchased in response to an email sent to me by NU but I didn't do anything to specifically log in apart from responding to the ticket purchase link provided in the email.

Interesting to compare stub hub with Northwestern's offerings. The Club Level C131-C132 seats are at least $100 less from NU. The end zone seats are almost the same.

Of note, when I placed my order and paid, the school did not give me a specific Club Level seat assignment and there was a caveat about not guaranteeing availability. Apparently seat assignments will be emailed closer to the actual game.

I am guessing that someone with more points could theoretically get preference for the "limited availability" though I hope by purchasing early that will help to lock in a seat in the "limited availability" Club Level by virtue of first come, first served.

To tell the truth I am not sure if my.points will even apply as it wasn't until after the transaction was completed that there was a message saying to login before purchasing in order to get the benefit of your points. Sort of weird that that message was provided post purchase. (I purchased in response to an email sent to me by NU but I didn't do anything to specifically log in apart from responding to the ticket purchase link provided in the email.
Alaska- the deadline is 5pm (prob CT) on this Wednesday 12/6 for season ticket holders to input requests for tickets. They give folks a few days to figure out their situation before they allocate out the specific seats, which yes is done based on STH points prioritization. We also requested the C131-132 seats for $205 each for my group (the C133 for $375 just seems silly).

Based on that, I would expect we will receive the results and specific seats sometime like Thursday-Friday of this week.

Btw just as another reminder how egregious the fees are on Stubhub and Ticketmaster - I checked into buying direct from the Bowl Game site which lists via Ticketmaster. The C129-130's that are listed as $160 by NU were listed as $140 ea on the Vegas Bowl site so I clicked through to see what the final total would be - it ended up as $59 of fees per ticket for $199 total, more than a 40% mark-up over list price via various fees and taxes. NU's were listed as $160 and I think got to $168 ea total with all fees, so they must be including most of the various fees, dis-intermediating them, or getting a reduced baseline price for the NU allocation. I strongly dislike those sites and the effective duopoly they've managed to create with highly monopolistic pricing. There is zero reason that there could be possibly be $59 of total fees on a $140 ticket purchase. Some members of Congress have suggested regulation to limit ticketing fees, but it never goes anywhere, the ticketing lobbysists seem to kill it (not to mention that Congress can't even manage to agree to fund the government these days, so actual productive legislation is clearly improbable).

The tickets were cheaper and more plentiful before teams were announced. Seat Geek prices are currently ridiculous.

I ordered thru NU as a STH and N Club member-we will see how that works out

I ordered end zone seats through NU. Also nailed down airfares from Billings to Vegas and a hotel (Luxor) within walking distance to the stadium. All set for my first NU bowl game and first time I've seen the Cats in person since the 2008 home opener win against Syracuse.

Went back and looked at a recap of the game. You mean Brendan Smith, I think. Tyrell Sutton and C.J. Bacher led the way on offense. Ah, the memories ...

Reactions: ricko654321
If you're patient and you agree this game will not sellout, then your best bet is to wait.

A ton of comps will be circulating around locally which will wind up on StubHub for pennies on the dollar. Just wait.
Yeah there should be good deals to be had closer to game day.

It looks like the 300 and 400 levels won’t even be open for the game, which will bring capacity down quite a bit (maybe to 35,000?), but I still don’t see it being sold out.

If I wanted to get assured aisle seating due to leg surgery having recently been done, where do I look for tickets where I can pick the exact seats? Stubhub just says you will be seated in section such-and-such and row and seat such-and-such but I am looking for an aisle seat.

If I wanted to get assured aisle seating due to leg surgery having recently been done, where do I look for tickets where I can pick the exact seats? Stubhub just says you will be seated in section such-and-such and row and seat such-and-such but I am looking for an aisle seat.
You can go to the Ticketmaster site and click on individual blue dots to pick the exact seat.

Yeah there should be good deals to be had closer to game day.

It looks like the 300 and 400 levels won’t even be open for the game, which will bring capacity down quite a bit (maybe to 35,000?), but I still don’t see it being sold out.
Always recommend keeping an eye on the secondary market (check daily). This is the time when vendors and sponsors who got the best tickets put them up for sale, which are IMO a better option than the corner/end zone seats that bowl games allocate to the schools. This is also around the time we began arguing here on the board about the importance of buying from the allotment :)

Given that the upper deck appears to be closed off, that could create some false demand since the Utes will travel in droves from SLC (very drivable trip).

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
For those who have not obtained tickets yet, more tickets in the Northwestern section have been showing up in the secondary market. I got 4 today in section 127, in a higher row for $86 a ticket. This is less than the $125.90 through Northwestern. There are many tickets in 228 for $80 (fees included) right now.

I am certain the prices will go down further, especially if you're open to sitting anywhere in the stadium.

I ordered end zone seats through NU. Also nailed down airfares from Billings to Vegas and a hotel (Luxor) within walking distance to the stadium. All set for my first NU bowl game and first time I've seen the Cats in person since the 2008 home opener win against Syracuse.
Great. Please join us at noon on game day at Ri Ra Irish bar and restaurant where a number of chat board members are meeting for beer and lunch. It's not far from the Luxor, and will give you an opportunity to meet a number of fellow 'Cats fans. Hope to see you there.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
I plan to. I'll be accompanied by my wife. She's a retired nurse who got her degree from the University of Utah. She's a very casual fan of the Utes, so she'll fit in fine.
Great! I'm a retired lawyer who defended lots of nurses in civil lawsuits, so I'm sure we'll get along quite well.

You will be able to get in at half price or better the day before or day of game. Don’t worry about not having tickets but already being in Vegas. Won’t be an issue.

Here is seat view

All of these prices are currently beatable at StubHub and will probably drop more tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT