ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half thread for IU-NU

Take a deep breath Pukejag, I simply commented that I don’t like those punts.
I never said that was why they were losing the game.
I know your schtick is to jump on everyone and that makes you important.
I like Andrew and he’s done a fine job tonight. I’m just defending a guy I know and like.

I have usually rooted for them because they have been so terrible every year. I am starting to have reservations watching body slams, blitz’s bombs and coach whining when they are kicking NU in the nuts. They have a good team, I am not sure they are acting like they have been there before.

Yeah. I was impressed by Allen, but may have to reassess after this performance.

IU came ready to play and is a good team, but I'm not thrilled with the manner his team is conducting themselves on the field tonight.

Reminds me of the Claeys led Gopher squad of 2016...

Last edited:
13 quarters w/o a touchdown a total indication of incompetence if fitz can't pull out of this death spiral he's got to go

Seriously? C'mon man. You're pissed bc IU is kicking NW's ass. That's all that's going on here.

Absolutely not. I’ve gone out of my way to compliment Allen’s program on multiple occasions this year.

I think the Hoosiers are a good team, but the cheap shots bug me. Perhaps, the behavior of the players is simply a manifestation of frustration from years up getting beat down and that tonight might be not indicative of their normal standard...what I saw on the field though was not my cup of tea.

I appreciated the Iowa and Ohio State beatings. Very clean. Hopefully, this was an outlier and not what to expect in the future from IU. I like pulling for them against the East division heavyweights.

Last edited:
Yeah, if they’d played clean and beat us soundly I would probably root for them over UM and PSU. Now, no chance at all. I hope they get rolled. And I hate UM and PSU.

Yeah. I was impressed by Allen, but may have to reassess after this performance.

IU came ready to play and is a good team, but I'm not thrilled with the manner his team is conducting themselves on the field tonight.

Reminds me of the Claeys led Gopher squad of 2016...

I thought the exact same thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT