ADVERTISEMENT

Second Half Thread

Wow...that was a really good throw. Hopefully that 4th and 4 won't come back to haunt us

**Edit - #74 is the real hero on that play. As big/strong as Horvath is, he wasn't going to push through 3 Cats without that not-so-gentle nudge from his OL.

Reactions: drewjin
If we lose this game it will be because horvath dragged 3 players for a first down when he was stopped 3 yd short on 4th down

Reactions: phatcat
Another Cardiac Cats finish coming right up!

Game over if we stopped to horvath on that 4th down play amazing how he dragged 3 players 3 yd

Reactions: drewjin
3 and out and they have the ball let's hope we can stop them we haven't done that in a while

Can't help but think Bowser really missed the play call or something there...Raine looked liked he was trying to seal backside and we had pullers going left to right (he took the play slightly left, it appeared).

Reactions: ColumbusCatFan1
Wiederkehr was simply out muscled on that 3rd yard loss by Bowser.

Can’t stop a 4th and 4, and can’t convert a 3rd and 1. This is not shaping up well with the momentum now against our D.

Can't help but think Bowser really missed the play call or something there...Raine looked liked he was trying to seal backside and we had pullers going left to right (he took the play slightly left, it appeared).
Play was dead at the point of attack. DL is eating up our OL on running plays.

Play was dead at the point of attack. DL is eating up our OL on running plays.
That's what I mean...Ramsey audibled (it looked like) and not sure if Bowser caught it because it looks like he missed the POA, i.e. I don't know that he went where we were blocking it

We've heard a lot the last couple weeks about 4 minute offense. Very definition of a need for 4 minute offense, right here, right now

Reactions: Go Catz
We went unbalanced there to try to shift the D to the wide side of the field and then came back to the boundary for 6

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT