ADVERTISEMENT

SI.com top players countdown

Justin Herbert is way overrated if you go by his performance against MSU. 7points against a team Thorson lit up for better than 300 yards and 3 TDs without any kind of a running game going for him? I think that performance might have had something to do with his decision to come back for his senior year despite the gaudy numbers he put up.

Reactions: corbi296
I believe that Wisconsin has an offense of lineman whose name is pronounced bad ass. Pretty good name for a lineman

Reactions: NUCat320
Justin Herbert is way overrated if you go by his performance against MSU. 7points against a team Thorson lit up for better than 300 yards and 3 TDs without any kind of a running game going for him? I think that performance might have had something to do with his decision to come back for his senior year despite the gaudy numbers he put up.

Agree with you relative to Herbert. He is good, but not great. I think Patterson, for one, has a better arm, as do a number of others I’ve seen in person he last few years (I’ve seen Herbert in person 5 times.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT