ADVERTISEMENT

Siemian

Vault really looked good catching the ball. Marcus needs work, lets the ball come into his body. Needs to work on using his hands better.

You're basing that on MAYBE three reps for each guy on a promo video put out a handful of practices into spring ball?

Damn, you're a good talent evaluator.

Fitzphile still needs work, some posters can expertly evaluate our players without even seeing them play.

Reactions: rmndcat
It still amazes me that we played a kid that could only have a chance as a WR in the league ahead of a guy that has a legitimate shot to be a starter for the Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos in only his second year. People say Colter was a better fit for our offense, but I say something is wrong if you let NFL starting talent languish on your bench, not to mention it appears Colter was an absolute poison in the locker room, calling his coach the big boss man and throwing his university and school under the bus, manipulating his teammates for his own crusade (and yes, I absolutely feel like that hurt us on the field). You find a way to get him on the field and make him successful. Now, I know he was injured and didn't have the most success you would expect in his senior year, but between that and the travails of our offense this year, it really feels like something really needs to get fixed. The playcalling, the schemes, the WR development.
Well, I agree with you that Trevor should have been taking 90% of the snaps, with Colter at WR and maybe in the backfield in the 'Wildcat" but that's all I agree with. Nowhere has it been noted that Kain refereed to Fitz as 'bossman", except in that one interview and if you think that his teammates couldn't think for themselves when deciding to vote, then your just showing a bias against organizing and inferring that NU kids are smart. Finally Colter's actions has benefitted every guy who has and is playing college football because the changes we have seen implemented and more still needs to be done, would never have happened if Colter and his NU teammates didn't bring it to the public.

Reactions: TheC
Well, I agree with you that Trevor should have been taking 90% of the snaps, with Colter at WR and maybe in the backfield in the 'Wildcat" but that's all I agree with. Nowhere has it been noted that Kain refereed to Fitz as 'bossman", except in that one interview and if you think that his teammates couldn't think for themselves when deciding to vote, then your just showing a bias against organizing and inferring that NU kids are smart. Finally Colter's actions has benefitted every guy who has and is playing college football because the changes we have seen implemented and more still needs to be done, would never have happened if Colter and his NU teammates didn't bring it to the public.

The one interview was enough. In court. It was a matter of legal record.

Second, NU kids were not given a chance to think for themselves. His own teammates complained that there was no presentation of both sides, nor heads up, they were asked to do something, without context, explanation, and just did it WITHOUT thinking. Once they could think about it, they voted - that vote will never be disclosed perhaps, but word has it was a landslide AGAINST.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT