ADVERTISEMENT

Skoronski declares for NFL

It's the right thing to do, and while I wanted him to stay, how could he seriously consider it? He's the greatest offensive lineman in NU history (with apologies to Slater, Strief, Hinton and others).

It's the right thing to do, and while I wanted him to stay, how could he seriously consider it? He's the greatest offensive lineman in NU history (with apologies to Slater, Strief, Hinton and others).
I vote for Hinton. No offense (pun intended) to Pete, but Hinton was on just as bad a team and moved the needle more than Pete.

Last edited:
"It was not an easy decision to leave Northwestern with eligibility remaining," Skoronski wrote on Twitter. "I had always planned to be here for four years. But Northwestern has put me in a position that allows me to leave early."

He added that he plans to complete his degree following the draft. The 6-foot-4, 315-pound Skoronski is the grandson of former NFL offensive tackle Bob Skoronski, a Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame selection who helped the Packers to five NFL championships and the organization's first two Super Bowl titles

I vote for Hinton. No offense (pun intended) to Pete, but Hinton was on just as bad a team and moved the needleore than Pete.
1. Hinton
2. Slater
3. Skoronski
4. Strief
5. O'Dwyer

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT