ADVERTISEMENT

So did NU have the best B1G bowl win?

All I know is that we beat Pitt. Pitt beat Clemson and Penn State. That makes me feel really delightful. I don't particularly care too much for Franklin- when we beat him while he was at Vandy and the past two times we beat him with his five star quarterbacks/running backs I had a really good feeling deep inside of me. If we can just start playing consistently next year, we may just run the table and play 'Bama for next year's national title. You heard it here first. And you can quote me, "mickbula" predicted the title more than a year in advance. Our schedule next year is rather favorable for us. We just need to figure out a way to beat Wisconsin to win the west. Nathan Fox is going to pick up right where AWalk left off and our D will not miss a beat. I've said this before, Riley Lees will be our best receiver next year and will be a frosh all-american. Justin Jackson will break the all-time school rushing record halfway thru the schedule. Thorson will be a first team all Big Ten QB. It is going to be amazing. Go Cats!!! And yes, I have been taking my medication.

I need some of what you are drinking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT