ADVERTISEMENT

Something happened tonight I did not count on ...

Max_Power

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Given the choice I watched the Bulls. I love the Bulls and right now they are much more fun than our Cats. I never turned on NU - followed game on twitter

Reactions: lunker35
Until the Bulls trade Mirotic next week before the January 15 trade deadline and maybe Lopez also and tank the rest of the season.

Given the choice I watched the Bulls. I love the Bulls and right now they are much more fun than our Cats. I never turned on NU - followed game on twitter

This Bulls team is like the 76 - 77 team that won all those games after Jan 1 and made it into the playoffs to lose in the first round to eventual champion Portland Trailblazers.

The difference is, those Bulls had already failed and so had drafted Scott May.

If this team succeeds and achieves mediocrity, they will win nothing the next ten years.

This Bulls team is like the 76 - 77 team that won all those games after Jan 1 and made it into the playoffs to lose in the first round to eventual champion Portland Trailblazers.

The difference is, those Bulls had already failed and so had drafted Scott May.

If this team succeeds and achieves mediocrity, they will win nothing the next ten years.
I remember that, Medill; think they closed the season with something like a 20-4 run or some such thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT