ADVERTISEMENT

Stream PU game?

Seattle_Cat

Sep 8, 2003
Xfinity will be broadcasting the MSU vs IU in my area. Is there a way to stream our upcoming game against PU? Thanks for any tips.

I feel that I'll have the same issue (Carmel IN). I'll probably resort to the WGN app on my phone and I listen to Dave and Ted while I'm out in my yard doing chores. After the game, I'll watch an extended highlight reel and relive what I imagined while out in the yard.

Reactions: drewjin
I have been told that the game will be on BTN. If that is the case, you should be able to stream it from the Fox Sports App.

That might work. I am able to see te Fox sports schedule.
Yep you should be able to get it on the Fox Sports app - I have streamed various BTN games from there before on computer / iPad / phone. Just will ask you to login with your cable subscription and then should be good to go. If you will be at home you can even HDMI your laptop feed into your TV if you want a larger screen. Will be a few seconds delayed relative to the live feed and it might reset itself a couple times during the broadcast but it largely works fine.

I feel that I'll have the same issue (Carmel IN). I'll probably resort to the WGN app on my phone and I listen to Dave and Ted while I'm out in my yard doing chores. After the game, I'll watch an extended highlight reel and relive what I imagined while out in the yard.
Just checked with Spectrum cable and they have elected to got with the Spartans vs the Hoosiers. Looks like it will be Dave and Ted for me too.

Xfinity will be broadcasting the MSU vs IU in my area. Is there a way to stream our upcoming game against PU? Thanks for any tips.

1) Check the BTN overflow channels, if you get them
2) The B1G+ app is always out there… it’s something like $5/month, but can cancel after the game
3) I think it should be on the Fox Sports app as well, that one might be free

1) Check the BTN overflow channels, if you get them
2) The B1G+ app is always out there… it’s something like $5/month, but can cancel after the game
3) I think it should be on the Fox Sports app as well, that one might be free
I just checked Fox Sports app and they do not show our game available on Saturday

I looked at the schedule for Fox app, Big Ten Plus app and fubo and none of them show it scheduled on their programming. Doesn't make sense

• Angry
YouTube TV is currently showing channel information for the game as "unavailable", which I assume is just latency in scheduling data with BTN because the latter has PU @ NU on BTN Alt 1 and FOX Sports.

I don't recollect a history of BTN and FOX Sports doing simulcasts between their nets, though, so perhaps the delay in the cable operators and streamers confirming the channel information is because the networks (i.e. BTN and FOX Sports) still have decided which channel will carry the game. I'm sure by Friday there'll be clarity.

Dish shows it on their overflow BT channel, 588. I assume it will show up on other carriers. Should be on the BT app as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT