ADVERTISEMENT

stuff/mvp/?s

loyolacat

Gold Member
Oct 21, 2006
1. Was nice to hear the band play the fight song....seemed to bring back some sense of normalacy.
2. Tubas sounded improved this year,,,,guessing worked hard in the weight room
3. Saka coming around the corner on that one sack was like a missle...not sure I have seen someone with that skill set for awhile? Maybe the safety Gaziano go against Michigan St.
4. Kuddos to PJ Spencer for being a factor.
5. I am pretty sure I saw Coach Fitz's son on the sideline in street clothes. If that was him he was there the whole game.
6. Thought the kid from Texas EP had a pretty good arm....and was the second qb in a row to beat us on a sideline throw while being chased out of bounds.
7. Cam Porter gets my player of the game, I thought his determined running single handedly got our offense pumped up....but agree the change on the line with Thompson helped.
8. Was peculiar that I saw Coach Anderson come out onto the field for the 2nd half by himself then stood way out of an on field offensive huddle...may be reading something into this but was wondering if someone went over his head on the change ?
9. Who was the coach in the gold wind breaker with head phones? anyone know?
10. Kenny Soares sure added some pop to the defense
11. Left the game thinking that Jack Lausch will be our QB next year...if not sooner.
12. A lot of sophmores were major contributors yesterday...retention will really be important this off season.
13. Jordan Knox just looks like the real deal when he is in the game.
GO CATS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT