ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you ‘Cats!

Great game. They left it on the floor. UCLA is a long, athletic team that plays good defense. We adjusted at halftime and started to play fearless. We were timid in the first half but the second half was a different story and I have the utmost respect for all the players.

What a fun year. I’ll really miss this group. I looked forward to each and every game and will have a huge void now that the we’re done. Let’s hope some of the guys come back.

Just a terrific year from a team that was very easy to root for. A blue collar hard working group that made all Wildcat fans proud.
If this was Boo and Chase's last game they went out fighting down to the wire. Also want to give shoutout to Robbie Beran who gave his all and stuck around and did not transfer as so many other college players have since the transfer portal came into existence.
I have not had as much fun cheering on a NU team since the '95 Rose Bowl year.
Thank You guys for a wonderful year.
For those not coming back Good Luck to you on your next journey. For those coming back can't wait till next year.
GO CATS.

We can pick all the nits we want how more juice could have been squuezed out of this lemon. In the end, I can't imagine this group could have done a whole lot more. What more can you ask for?

What an incredible season!!!!

The one thing that hits me as this season winds down is the general health of this group. They needed so much of their ritation, and they got git except Roper. Kudos to everybody for their off-season efforts and those that guide them through it. There were some major minutes played, and every level of the team rarely showed any wear and tear. They also had the great mentality to battle all year long through the ups and downs. Really impressive. Thanks for the ride.

We can pick all the nits we want how more juice could have been squuezed out of this lemon. In the end, I can't imagine this group could have done a whole lot more. What more can you ask for?

What an incredible season!!!!

The one thing that hits me as this season winds down is the general health of this group. They needed so much of their ritation, and they got git except Roper. Kudos to everybody for their off-season efforts and those that guide them through it. There were some major minutes played, and every level of the team rarely showed any wear and tear. They also had the great mentality to battle all year long through the ups and downs. Really impressive. Thanks for the ride.
Don’t forget Hunger.

Great game. They left it on the floor. UCLA is a long, athletic team that plays good defense. We adjusted at halftime and started to play fearless. We were timid in the first half but the second half was a different story and I have the utmost respect for all the players.

Agree, this team went so much farther than anyone could have expected or believed and the guys played with as much heart and toughness as any bball team in the country and any NU bball team I've seen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT