ADVERTISEMENT

The Cats Represented NU Very Well

Hungry Jack

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2008
the cotton fields and bus shelters
www.cbc.ca
Great to see a good purple turnout in Nashville. Great to see another bowl win and 10-win season. Great to see Matt Alviti, JJ, Kyle Queiro, WML, and other seniors make big plays in their final games.

But I was especially proud of the composure our team showed on a potentially distracting situation. UK’s lack of composure was embarrassing at times. Our Cats never seemed to lose their cool despite lots of UK jabber, cheap shots, and terrible officiating.

Not really surprising, but last night’s theatrics would have tested any team. It wasn’t our best effort (some disappointing penalties in the red zone), but I thought our composure was remarkable.

Great to see a good purple turnout in Nashville. Great to see another bowl win and 10-win season. Great to see Matt Alviti, JJ, Kyle Queiro, WML, and other seniors make big plays in their final games.

But I was especially proud of the composure our team showed on a potentially distracting situation. UK’s lack of composure was embarrassing at times. Our Cats never seemed to lose their cool despite lots of UK jabber, cheap shots, and terrible officiating.

Not really surprising, but last night’s theatrics would have tested any team. It wasn’t our best effort (some disappointing penalties in the red zone), but I thought our composure was remarkable.
Good post. I can't recall Fitz's teams ever turning chippy.

UK seemed to be preening after every tackle, even when the team was behind. What’s with the thing the kept going with their arms?

Miami was certainly better than Wisconsin at player theatrics last night. Unfortunately for them, they weren't quite as good at playing football. I do have to give Wisky credit for having fun with the Miami "turnover chain" bit, which the game announcers played up ad nauseum.

Agreed. Louisville was not nearly as composed as we were in their game vs. KY, and the result was a bench-clearing brawl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT