ADVERTISEMENT

"The most athletic looking Santa in the country"

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
That's how Fitz just described me in his press conference tonight. He commented on my Christmas tree in the background on Zoom, and I said, "Well, you always tell me I like like Santa" -- which is what he has said before, referring to my graying beard. He replied, "You're the most athletic looking Santa in the country."

That's going on my Twitter page. I might frame it and hang it in my office.

That's how Fitz just described me in his press conference tonight. He commented on my Christmas tree in the background on Zoom, and I said, "Well, you always tell me I like like Santa" -- which is what he has said before, referring to my graying beard. He replied, "You're the most athletic looking Santa in the country."

I have not looked but do you know if the press conference is available online anywhere?

A verbatim transcript is posted on insidenu.com
Are you referring to the post game press conference Saturday as opposed to the special press conference he held this evening instead of the normal one Monday morning?

"Whatever gets our guys going, I don't care. Coach Barnett used to make up all these t-shirts. I thought they were pretty cheesy. I'd cut off the sleeves to show off the pipe cleaners". 😄

Reactions: runawayCat

Now you got me wondering who is more athletic, Louie V or Rece Davis ....

You’ve already got some competition. He even has his own moose.

latest

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT