ADVERTISEMENT

The most important prediction thread

Wildcatfootball12

Sep 3, 2011
What jerseys will we wear?

I think it will be something new, I think it will build off the pinstripe theme. Are we the home team or away team? How does that work? In any case, I think we either use Purple or white, some sort of pinstripe theme on the jersey and I would love to see a purple matte "N" helmet with the bigger N that we have seen on the Matte black and the white helmet

I think it will be something new, I think it will build off the pinstripe theme. Are we the home team or away team? How does that work? In any case, I think we either use Purple or white, some sort of pinstripe theme on the jersey and I would love to see a purple matte "N" helmet with the bigger N that we have seen on the Matte black and the white helmet

Gothic. In Gotham City. Watch for the Bat Sign.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat

I feel like we haven't seen the traditional 'N' helmets in several weeks. Am I crazy?

Gothic. In Gotham City. Watch for the Bat Sign.
That would be kind of funny. We haven't seen the gothic uni's this year... yet.

I have to admit I'm superstitious when it comes to fancy uniforms. Seems like we don't do well in them. Might be my imagination. Any one keep track of that?

That would be kind of funny. We haven't seen the gothic uni's this year... yet.

I have to admit I'm superstitious when it comes to fancy uniforms. Seems like we don't do well in them. Might be my imagination. Any one keep track of that?

The last time we wore the gothic uniforms, we shut out Minny last year. But generally we haven't played well with "fancy" uniforms.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT