ADVERTISEMENT

This doesn’t seem to be ideal.

I assume we’re getting a transfer QB who is starting (Gronowski?) because he was going to be the guy otherwise and I can’t imagine he’s getting a huge NIL bag…

It’s understandable and disappointing. But understandable.

I assume he’ll be a fan favorite for a MAC program in the fall, and I’ll cheer him on during MACtion.

And…congrats to him on earning his NU degree.
Are you sure he earned his degree? He's been at NU for only three years. I guess if he enrolled early and took summer classes, it's possible he could graduate after this quarter.

Au contraire. Sullivan isn’t getting some massive bag somewhere. There’s only one other reason likely starter QBs leave. We’re currently standing in a room totally filling with smoke and it’s only a matter of time until the fire reveals itself.
Just saw that Iowa’s Deacon Hill entered the portal. Coincidence ? 😂😳 He would be familiar with the type of (or lack of) offense at least.

I really hope this means Gronowski has opted for an NU engineering masters over SDSU.

Reactions: ricko654321
Just saw that Iowa’s Deacon Hill entered the portal. Coincidence ? 😂😳 He would be familiar with the type of (or lack of) offense at least.

I really hope this means Gronowski has opted for an NU engineering masters over SDSU.
Uh, hard hard hard pass. Iowa fans are currently begging Sullivan on social media to come to them, which is a sad state of affairs for them.

Uh, hard hard hard pass. Iowa fans are currently begging Sullivan on social media to come to them, which is a sad state of affairs for them.
May just be a matter of them rooting for what they think is happening. Apparently the new Iowa OC recruited Sully when he was at Western Michigan. That and the departure of their QB seems to be the stars aligning to them.

May just be a matter of them rooting for what they think is happening. Apparently the new Iowa OC recruited Sully when he was at Western Michigan. That and the departure of their QB seems to be the stars aligning to them.
I mean, it’s possible it’s happening and he was talking to Iowa when he committed to NU, but it’s a bad state of affairs for Iowa if they’re praying Brendan Sullivan is their savior.

Reactions: gocatsgo2003
He would be McNamera‘s back up.
Yeah I thought McNamara was still there. There is another post on Reddit about Deacon Hill leaving and there was much rejoicing, but if Mc is there, who cares? (Except, of course, having a functional backup like Sully would be a plus)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT