ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor on Sunday Night Football tonight, on NBC

Seattle_Cat

Sep 8, 2003
The Broncos will host KC Chiefs. This should be a really good game for the division lead. Trevor will have to step up his game to win this one. The game is at 8:30 ET.

And he was at the game yesterday! yes, he was! After CT completed a pass, the announcer said Semian completed the pass...and didn't get corrected.

Reactions: rmndcat
And he was at the game yesterday! yes, he was! After CT completed a pass, the announcer said Semian completed the pass...and didn't get corrected.
Oh Man, we are probably going to have to void the win because that is cheating. Maybe we will go to one of those 5-7 bowls.;)

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
The Broncos will host KC Chiefs. This should be a really good game for the division lead. Trevor will have to step up his game to win this one. The game is at 8:30 ET.
I think it is more accurate to say that the Denver OL needs to step up its game. Holy moly, does their OL suck! The RT is going to get Trevor killed out there. Woof!

Last edited:
Siemian made a fantastic play, scrambling away from Houston and finding the open receiver while on the run in the end zone for a TD. That was a special play.

Receivers not helping Trevor, dropping the ball.

Two beautiful throws by Trevor, Broncs back on top.

Simian is clutch in this 4th Q. Those throws were amazing. Actually scored too quick though!

Just said he is at 325 yards. 3 TDs.

I've watched most of the games this year and I think Collingsworth has done at least one or two of them. Maybe the first game. He really likes Trevor and it is fun to hear the praise on the big stage.

Great 2nd half for Trevor. Beautiful toss for a td with 3 minutes left. Too bad the Raiders pulled out a win today. My Chargers are crawling back in the race also winning today.

Kubiak learned his end of game clock management from Fitz apparently
Trevor put in a heroic effort, but Denver was undone by penalties, special teams errors, and some really bad coaching decisions. Denver is a very undisciplined team for a Super Bowl champion.

What a brutal finish for the Broncos. Trevor did everything he could possibly do to carry that team to a win. His last pass was a bit long but it was where it had to be to avoid a PBU/INT and the guy had it in his hands.

What a brutal finish for the Broncos. Trevor did everything he could possibly do to carry that team to a win. His last pass was a bit long but it was where it had to be to avoid a PBU/INT and the guy had it in his hands.
Agree - if you are going to go with the FG there why not run the ball or complete a short pass instead of that tough throw. Run the ball, get a few extra yards, keep the clock running. The sequence of plays just makes no sense to me

Agree - if you are going to go with the FG there why not run the ball or complete a short pass instead of that tough throw. Run the ball, get a few extra yards, keep the clock running. The sequence of plays just makes no sense to me

Don't think the plan was to throw over the top. The Chiefs brought pressure, Trevor put the ball where it needed to be, but the wideout couldn't make the difficult catch.

That guy should have not scored, down it at the 1, run the clock out. KC had no TOs.

That would have only guaranteed a tie. Going for the win did make some sense though definitely a high risk, low reward decision. As it was the Chiefs only made their field goal on a fluke deflection inward when the ball hit the upright.

Agree with all that Trevor played a great game and it was interesting to hear the announcers comment there at the end that Siemian had to be thinking, "What else could I do to win it?"

His 300 plus yards and 3 TDs contributed to the Broncos having outplayed the Chiefs on the stat charts - though small solace that was for not getting the win.

Last edited:
Reactions: WestCoastWildcat

Except they didn't let him carry the team, they trusted the place kicker and the defense at the end of the game. Place kicker missed a long long kick and the Defense didn't hold. I suppose it was a kindness not to hang the game on the young QB who many fans think is just filler and doesn't belong but If he could have made that fourth down play and got them into field goal range he would have been the hero of a great game.

And apparently they've been neglecting the Juggs machine because the receivers had some glaring drops.

th

Reactions: DaCat
I just hope this performance will shut up all those pundits on radio and tv who say Denver should go after the very overrated Tony Romo!

Kubiak learned his end of game clock management from Fitz apparently
He certainly gave the game away. Going for a 66 yard FG, which missed badly, instead of punting and making Chiefs go 80 or 90 yards for a score. terrible decision and exactly why Denver lost. Trevor did himself, Broncos and NU proud.

I just hope this performance will shut up all those pundits on radio and tv who say Denver should go after the very overrated Tony Romo!
Tony romo = jay cutler but with a smile on his face while he loses the game.

As a bears fan I wonder if either siemian or lynch would be available via trade. To my untrained eye, both seem better than anything in the draft this year. Talk is the UNC QB along with keizer at ND are the top NFL QB's - I personally never heard of the UNC kid and am leary of an ND QB on a team that stinks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT