15 Robbins & Lancaster
17 Mitchell
18 AC
19 Mertz
20 Kuhar
21 C Jones
22 G Dickerson

Go Cats!

Gibson should be higher, Prater lower. C Jones should be in the top 15, he's got TD catches recently......

And I'm impressed that you spelled both of GI's names correctly!!!

Thorson is a freshman All American! Whatcha smokin buddy? I have him easily in my top five. He has played better this year than Seimian last year

Gibson should be higher, Prater lower. C Jones should be in the top 15, he's got TD catches recently......

And I'm impressed that you spelled both of GI's names correctly!!!
I Got Gibson at #9. When you say he should be ranked higher, where? Who does he bump back and why?

I Got Gibson at #9. When you say he should be ranked higher, where? Who does he bump back and why?

I'd put him #5. Goes hard every play, doesn't shut it down when blocked like AWalk. Second best front 7 defensive player without a doubt in my mind.

I'd put him #5. Goes hard every play, doesn't shut it down when blocked like AWalk. Second best front 7 defensive player without a doubt in my mind.
AWalk does shut it down, not sure why but when a blocker gets on him it's just sorta like tag, and he shuts down. Maybe he needs more strength or his motor isn't as strong as Gibson's. I remember Proby's motor fought through blocks, etc. The thing about AWalk is that he is a mass producer of big plays, unlike Gibson, and can read and pursue a play quicker than most any other backer I have seen here. I can apprehend your opinion in that Gibson goes harder than AWalk but AWalk's production can't be denied imo.

At the beginning of the year, I had Gibson ahead of XWas but fans were saying that XWas was going to overtake him. Never. XWas doesn't look much bigger than last year and. although he has potential to develop, he is at least another year away from par DE play with birdie possibilities as a senior. Thompson seems farther along than XWas.

At the beginning of the year, I had Gibson ahead of XWas but fans were saying that XWas was going to overtake him. Never. XWas doesn't look much bigger than last year and. although he has potential to develop, he is at least another year away from par DE play with birdie possibilities as a senior. Thompson seems farther along than XWas.

XWas's problem is his height. He may get stronger, but I doubt he gets taller, and at 6'1" is small for a FBS defensive end. He gets the most out of physical tools of anyone on the DL I believe.....

Vitale should be higher as he plays almost every play, he's probably our most reliable receiver (although Carr is getting there) and I think his blocking is often unappreciated. I would put him at 6 or 7.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT