16 Ifeadi
17 Frazier
18 Watkins
19 G Dickerson
20 Chapman
21 Queiro
22 Hall

regards,

I'm surprised Matt Alviti didn't make the list since you want to see him play.........

I'm surprised Matt Alviti didn't make the list since you want to see him play.........
Sorry but I also want to see Alviti play, simply because what is happening now on the offensive side is horrible. Van Hoose #1, even after last Saturday. Don't see that. That also goes for any O lineman or WR.

Reactions: phatcat
Huh? You are the big alviti fan. I was bummed they took CT out and didnt allow him to stay in and end on a positive note. The only thing i mentioned about alviti is that putting him in for a running game made sense. I even stated that Green may be our #2 next year.

1. Van Hoose
2. Godwin or Lose
3. Jackson
4. Gibson
5. Henry
6. Lowry
7. Long
8. Vault
9. Mitchell
10 Prater
11 Smith
12 Lancaster
13 Walker
14 Park
15 Robbins
16 Ifeadi
17 Frazier
18 Watkins
19 G Dickerson
20 Chapman
21 Queiro
22 Hall

regards,
Who is this Walker you speak of? I don't remember anyone named Walker playing on Saturday...

Reactions: epicbret
Who is this Walker you speak of? I don't realker playing on Saturday...
It think he is in Texas. Taking plays off and not wanting to shred ol isnt a good habit for a mlb. Williams is right, we need a few assholes who are mean as junk yard dogs. We dont have that. We have players who need a bit of city in them.

I'd agree on Harris being our best player. I can tell you this, he is the best kick returner we have as well if Fitz allowed him to return kicks.

I agree just watch him on running plays . Great lead blocker. He should be used more. He might also be a great run option on shot yargage.
Of course he would be a load running the ball on some plays or counters. But McCall Me Never wouldn't want to confuse the LB's on defense. Even on options, McCall Me Never wants the defense to know exactly who is getting the ball. We have no tendencies, we have only absolutes. Why won't Ftz stop this madness?

I look forward to watching Lancaster continue to improve and potentially being an impact player one day. Very athletic for his size but still learning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT