ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN Tip Time?

gocatsgo2003

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2006
Anyone have any idea what time we will tip Sunday against UCONN? Or when that announcement might happen?

Anyone have any idea what time we will tip Sunday against UCONN? Or when that announcement might happen?
Someone posted in another thread, i think they announce times once all the first round games are done

Someone posted in another thread, i think they announce times once all the first round games are done

Right. Was hoping someone around these parts might get a whisper before it goes official-official. Plotting a potential quick NYC trip, but timing is rough if we are the night game vs afternoon.

Based on my knowledge of the scheduling patterns I think given we have the #1 CBS crew there’s a decent chance we have an afternoon game

I'm guessing it depends on the outcome of the Duke game. If Duke wins, CBS might want to give UConn and Duke the two early standalone games. If Duke loses, CBS will likely put NU-UConn in the 4:15 CT slot, which is the highest-rated, and then stick the late game on truTV.

I'm guessing it depends on the outcome of the Duke game. If Duke wins, CBS might want to give UConn and Duke the two early standalone games. If Duke loses, CBS will likely put NU-UConn in the 4:15 CT slot, which is the highest-rated, and then stick the late game on truTV.

There’s the in-house expert opinion I was looking for. Thanks.

Think that’ll be announced sometime tonight either way?

Prices are skyrocketing for this game.

The four premier sections don’t have any seats available on SeatGeek. I haven’t checked TicketMaster yet.

Prices are skyrocketing for this game.

The four premier sections don’t have any seats available on SeatGeek. I haven’t checked TicketMaster yet.
The four premium sections are controlled by the schools - and there looks like a bunch of tickets in all other sections.

Tickets won’t go down in price until tomorrow.

Reactions: CatManTrue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT