ADVERTISEMENT

W-R Tix This Year

its_the_sauce

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I have no interest in relocating since my seats are great but my relocation time slot is this morning and I looked at what's available. Looks like we'll have a nice ticket base this year. Not much available in lower bowl with exception of upper few rows. Same goes for 200 level.

I have no access to see what's available in WC.

I have no interest in relocating since my seats are great but my relocation time slot is this morning and I looked at what's available. Looks like we'll have a nice ticket base this year. Not much available in lower bowl with exception of upper few rows. Same goes for 200 level.

I have no access to see what's available in WC.
Serious question - did nothing change with Wilson Club?
I can see why NU, financially, would want to gouge the money out of affluent, mostly uncommitted fans and their companies and corporations, but Wilson Club attendance is a problem, is it not?

Why not shrink the seating area and raise the price of Wilson Club admission? Is that not feasible based on the physical setup?

Or is the money NU rakes in from selling exclusivity just too much to walk away from, regardless of the empty seats it engenders?

Reactions: NJCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT