ADVERTISEMENT

Was fatigue a factor?

WildcatfanChris17

Feb 21, 2017
I know it is early in the season, but the Cats looked a step slow on defense especially in the 1st half against Creighton. I can't help but wonder if the St. Peter's game on Monday factored in to their slow start. Hopefully they will be rested for the game against La Salle.

Creighton demolished a cream puff on Sunday. Fatigue wasn’t the issue. Not being as good and foul trouble were.

1) Injuries
2) See 1)

Naw dude, we have a 6 man rotations, Benson, Ash and Brown are just minute sponges for TV timeouts

The bottom of our roster seems to have trouble developing

Also, do we know Rap is injured? If not, how can he suck so bad that he can't get a minute of play in a game where he could have helped at leat by virtue of being tall and stuff. He had a full year to absorb basketball philosophy and what not and played his last year of high school BBall on a roster of D1 atheletes

Man,,,dare I say that Creighton looked like a really good team or at best a better than average team with a really good night......But honestly I thought Creighton outplayed us and had at least even talent. Thought they were also way more physical than us........left the game feeling that this may not be the season we thought it was going to be.....but will wait till Falzone gets minutes.

Man,,,dare I say that Creighton looked like a really good team or at best a better than average team with a really good night......But honestly I thought Creighton outplayed us and had at least even talent. Thought they were also way more physical than us........left the game feeling that this may not be the season we thought it was going to be.....but will wait till Falzone gets minutes.

I suspect Creighton is a top twenty team, and will be ranked in the 15-20 range when the season ends.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT