ADVERTISEMENT

Way too early B1G predictions for 21/22

GatoLouco

Nov 14, 2019
Indianapolis
Knowing it's way too early, who do you see as the elite in the B1G for 21/22?

What about the Cats?

I see Purdue and Maryland being the cream of the crop. And Maryland raised to that level in my eyes in a few days with 2 transfers.

I see us finishing 11th. Climbing one spot from our tied for 12th this year. Ahead of Penn State, Minnesota and Rutgers.

Knowing it's way too early, who do you see as the elite in the B1G for 21/22?

What about the Cats?

I see Purdue and Maryland being the cream of the crop. And Maryland raised to that level in my eyes in a few days with 2 transfers.

I see us finishing 11th. Climbing one spot from our tied for 12th this year. Ahead of Penn State, Minnesota and Rutgers.
With PJB on board NU finishes in the top five. Illinois losing lots and lots of guys.

Purdue had a young team and should have about everybody back, unlike most of the B1G teams. The two transfers should boost Maryland. Michigan loses a lot, but can build around Dickinson and has a great recruiting class coming in — they'll have some growing pains, but should be tough again. Ohio State should again be competitive. Iowa will be in a rebuild. Minnesota and Penn State won't be much unless their new coaches can pull out some sort of transfer miracles. Depending on how recruiting works out, Michigan State could surprise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT