ADVERTISEMENT

We need a BIG win!

mickbula

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2011
Alma Ata, Kazakhstan
It seems to me that our team this year needs a good/great win. Beating MSU would be a perfect start to go on a conference winning streak. We have been so darn close to getting there (ie. ind/mich/okla etc.). I know Okla isn't conference/but once we get that one- I think this team will be like a pack of pit bulls and start winning close, BIG games. Once we get the taste of a palatable victory, I think this team will pull out of their hats several of them. We have the talent and coach to get us there- I think if this all takes to fruition, this version of NU bball maybe, possibly might be one of the best we have ever had. Also...does anybody else wish that PNance would get more playing time???

Reactions: Figrating
Agreed. Once/if we get over the hump of winning a game against one of the blue bloods it will be a chain reaction for this group

It seems to me that our team this year needs a good/great win. Beating MSU would be a perfect start to go on a conference winning streak. We have been so darn close to getting there (ie. ind/mich/okla etc.). I know Okla isn't conference/but once we get that one- I think this team will be like a pack of pit bulls and start winning close, BIG games. Once we get the taste of a palatable victory, I think this team will pull out of their hats several of them. We have the talent and coach to get us there- I think if this all takes to fruition, this version of NU bball maybe, possibly might be one of the best we have ever had. Also...does anybody else wish that PNance would get more playing time???
For us to take that next step, Kopp needs more minutes. We need to be 7 deep. Benson playing 5 minutes and maybe Nance can pinch 2 or 3 minutes and that may do it. Not saying that Kopp should play as much as Gaines but my hunch is that Collins gets our starters another minute or two on the bench.
We are just as good as anyone else so there is no reason why we cant expect a victory.

Reactions: mickbula
For us to take that next step, Kopp needs more minutes. We need to be 7 deep. Benson playing 5 minutes and maybe Nance can pinch 2 or 3 minutes and that may do it. Not saying that Kopp should play as much as Gaines but my hunch is that Collins gets our starters another minute or two on the bench.
We are just as good as anyone else so there is no reason why we cant expect a victory.
Falzon?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT