ADVERTISEMENT

went to the game tonight

Why don't you boys declare a truce and celebrate the 'Cats WBB Big 10 Championship.......

I tried. Offered one up at New Years. Gcg just can’t help herself. Get what you give and I’m happy to oblige.

It thinks it’s winning. It’s funny.

Jane, you are copying my gender attack and that’s a form of flattery. I’m flattered. Clearly I’m making an impression on you. You are that much closer to earning the pants back from your wife. You should feel proud today.

Jane, you are copying my gender attack and that’s a form of flattery. I’m flattered. Clearly I’m making an impression on you. You are that much closer to earning the pants back from your wife. You should feel proud today.

You should not be proud of a “gender attack.”

Disgusting.

What would the Big Ten Champion women’s basketball players think about you reveling in calling GCG by a woman’s name?

Reactions: haywood jahblowme
You should not be proud of a “gender attack.”

Disgusting.

What would the Big Ten Champion women’s basketball players think about you reveling in calling GCG by a woman’s name?
Considering what they've accomplished, they'd probably consider it a compliment.

Reactions: IGNORE2
seeing the players in action it just seems like NU shouldn't even be compettive. illinois outclassed NU at every position athletically. Seeing spencer in person makes you appreciate his competitive fire even more - very cool to see him go right at Ayo. if you can't see the difference in recruiting at the bigs position - oturo and kofi just hammer that point home

cats had no answer for Kofi early - and then Beran got toasted on back-to-back threes to kill NU's late momentum. cats gave griffin wide open threes all night and it killed them.

- nance had a quiet 12/7 but put together another solid game.
- we desperately need athletic wings. hopefully gaines audige and berry help in that regard
- kofi just black-holed young tonight. just swallowed him up. has a shaq like feel to his game comparative to college players
- like how the cats battled after the minnesota showing

looking at the stats - same glaring areas:
- rebounds - 29 to 42
- made 3's - NU 5/20 and Ill 8/23 - those three made 3's are the 9 points that won illini the game

other stats are very similar:
FG: NU 25/61 - ILL 27/58
fouls - NU 16 - ILL 15
TO - NU 5 - ILL 8
asst - NU 11 - ILL 19
fast break - NU 12 - ILL 14
paint points - NU 32 - Ill 28
points off turn over - NU 5 - Ill 6
FT - NU 11/16 - ILL 12/15

those 3 extra made threes were the difference

stats here: https://nusports.com/sports/mens-basketball/stats/2019-20/illinois/boxscore/16706
Good recap! I also think the Illinois guard was sensational! Next couple years northwestern will be just like Illinois. We don't have any depth right now but I see that changing with next year's recruits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT