ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Michigan vs. Northwestern

That was a nice series of Cats play. Solid defense from Blake and Boo.

I like Boo tried giving Matt a dunk, recovered the ball, and gave it to Ryan instead.

Reactions: drewjin
Barney filling the boxscore again. Welcome back! 13 points, 9 boards, three assists, three steals, one block.
Dear coaches: please sit Barnhizer the rest of the second half!

If we can’t beat this shitty Michigan team without him up 11 with 8 minutes left, then we don’t deserve to dance.

Our "bye" this weekend is much needed. Just gotta survive these last 6 minutes

I can't read lips, but I could've sworn Boo said, "I'm alright" right before the commercial break. Or maybe I just want to believe that.

Would it kill Langborg to smile once in a while
Ryan Langborg went to Princeton. He knows the artificial world of a basketball score is merely a created world, an invention of our perception, merely a flicker of shadow on the wall of a cave we all agree to enter together for two hours. The shadow tells us we're winning. The shadow tells us we're losing. Joy, intensity, focus... all is just a matter of how we choose to react.

First back to back conf 10 win seasons weeee

xkmoZ1U.gif

Nice win for the Cats, with some time to get rested and healed before the next game.

Ryan Langborg went to Princeton. He knows the artificial world of a basketball score is merely a created world, an invention of our perception, merely a flicker of shadow on the wall of a cave we all agree to enter together for two hours. The shadow tells us we're winning. The shadow tells us we're losing. Joy, intensity, focus... all is just a matter of how we choose to react.
So weird it must be truth

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT